Missing Youu.

Sg. Crippen walked into the CVS at 6:45 in the morning. By this time, he knew that something had went wrong with his wife because he got a call from her boss saying that she didn’t arrive to work the next morning. He walked around the store 3 times, before rushing back to the front desk, and up to the clerk. His mind was so scrambled and all over the place, that he began seeing Mona everywhere. Even in places that he knew she couldn’t be in.

“Can I help you, sir?” The clerk said, looking at him in an awkward way.

“Yes ma’am. I’m Sg. Crippen with the Ohio State police department. I’m looking for my wife, Mona Crippen.” He panted, pulling out his badge and a picture of her. “My wife said that she was coming here last night, and she hasn’t returned home. Her car is outside, and the door is wide open. Have you seen her?”

“I wasn’t working the shift last night.” The woman said, shaking her head. Prodigy immediately bowed his head, sighed, and looked up at the ceiling.

“Do you know who was working here between the times of 7:30 - 9:00?” He asked.

“My friend Caleb.” She said. “He always works the late shifts here on Saturdays.”

“Okay.” He said taking a deep breath.

“That’s why i’m moving out of this city as soon as I get enough money.” The clerk said, shaking her head. “Women and children are getting snatched up like it’s nothing in this city. Shockingly no camera have caught-“

“Do you guys have any survaillence camera’s here?” Sg. Crippen quickly said, interrupting her.

“We have one out front.” She said, pointing to it. “If we go into the back, it should show what happened in the parking lot.”

“That would be very very helpful!” He said, rushing to the back with her.

The clerk unlocked the door and opened a room that showed the parking lot right now. She took out that dvd, and put in yesterdays DVD from 12:00am to 12:00pm. Each day, they were instructed to label the DVD’s by the date, and put them up in order just in case these things happen. She found the DVD from yesterday, and slid it in starting from 6:59pm. They’d watched alot of people pull in and out of the parking lot. In and out of the store.

Then, Prodigy seen Mona pull up to the store.

“That’s her. That’s her.” Sg. Crippen said in a hyper tone.

Mona sat in her car for about 3 or 4 minutes, before finally stepping out. Before she could even take a step near the store, Sg. Crippen seen a masked man approach her from behind, and put a gun to her head. He seen him talking to her, then finally luring her into his truck, and pulling off. The truck was far off of the camera view, so you couldn’t see what make or model it was. All you could see was her getting abducted.

The clerk held her mouth in shock, as she looked at Sg. Crippen. He had his fists balled in near his mouth, as he replayed the tape over and over to try to get any type of evidence he could to finding this man. But overall, he found nothing.

“I’m so sorry, Sir.” The clerk said looking at him.

“I’m gonna need you to go home tonight.” Sg. Crippen said in a low tone as he pulled out his phone. “This scene is an abduction scene. We’re going to be investigating this place up and down.”

“Okay.” She said grabbing her jacket, and walking out of the room. “I hope that you catch that guy.”

Sg. Crippen had never been this heated before. He pulled out his phone, and called the captain of his police station. He was tearing up out of rage and anger of the fact that someone actually abducted his wife, and he couldn’t do anything about it.