Chapter 2- Budge Wont Ya?

The man had carried Bailey into his house, and planned what he’d did to other little girls before he killed them. Molest them, and make them disappear like he did almost every other day. He then carried Bailey upstairs, put her onto the bed, and laid her down.

“Lift up your shirt.” The man said kneeling down onto his knees. Unaware about what he was going to do, she lifted up her shirt all the way to her undeveloped chest, showing her full stomach. The man then put his lips onto her stomach, and kissed it over and over. Suddenly, he heard laughing.

“My belly tickles!” Bailey said, laughing extremely hard. The man lifted up, and stared at her. This was the first time a child had ever enjoyed what he was doing, and the first child, that had no fear. He was amused by it, but he quickly snapped out of it.

“Hey! Don’t make me pull out the knife!” The man shouted, causing her to jump. He then wen’t back to kissing her stomach, as she giggled once again. Growing frustrated, the man stood up, and took a deep breath.

“Belly! It tickles!” Bailey said, laughing even harder.

The man ran downstairs, and grabbed his gun. He was tired of the little girl not listeneing to what he was saying, so he wanted to finish the job while he could. When he turned around, he’d seen that Bailey was standing behind him. She’d looked at the gun, but didn’t pay it any mind since she didn’t know what he was.

“Do you habb some food?” She said, staring at him.

“No! No food!” The man said shouting at her. “Go back upstairs!”

“But I habent ate since yeterday.” She whined. “And I left my lunbox-“

“Alright. Alright!” The man said in an irritated tone, as he grabbed the little girl, and went into the kitchen. He said her down in the chair, as he looked in his fridge for food.

“What do little girls like?” He thought as he looked inside. He looked at a box, and seen a huge steak that he never finished in a box, and pulled it out for her. He warmed it up for 30 seconds, put it on a plate, and handed her a sharp knife with a fork. Bailey stuck her fork into the steak, and looked at the huge knife. She then looked up at the man.

“Well, aren’t you gonna eat?” He said in an angry tone.

“I don’t want to eat wit dat.” She said tearing up as she pointed to the large knife.

“Why not?” The man snarled. Bailey then pointed to her neck, which indicated that she didn’t want the man to cut her like he said he would in the car. “Alright fine.”

Bailey then picked up the steak with her two hands, and began to nibble on it. She didn’t have all of her teeth yet, so she chomped and chewed on what she could. The man waited upstairs impatiently for 30 minutes, as he stomped downstairs.

“Alright eating time is over!” He yelled as he walked into the kitchen. There, Bailey was sitting in her chair, asleep. She had the steak sitting in her lap as grease soaked through her pants, and she had a little bit of slob on her bottom lip. It was her naptime.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” The man said shaking his head.

He then picked the girl up, and laid her on his living room couch, and put one of his dirty jackets to cover her up. The man then left the house to go look for some more women and children, but nobody was out since everyone heard about the abduction. 5 hours later, he came back home. He’d seen Bailey crying drastically. Her eyes were loaded with tears, and her cheeks were red from crying so hard.

“Mommy!” Bailey wailed looking around, then seeing the man. She ran up to the man and held her arms up, as he picked her up. The one thing she hated, was being left at a house alone. The man looked at her, as she continued to cry.