Chapter 5- Revenge's A Bitch.

Buy Sweatpants

Buy Sweatpants Today. All Sizes, Colors in Stock. Ships Free!

Site SearchWeb Search

Rob drove him and Bailey home, and he immediately began typed in the name ‘Manuela Rodriguez.’ under a criminal website. He found the woman that he murdered, and she had multiple arrests. It showed her next of kin, and he clicked on her 2 brothers. Their names were Juan and Hernandez Rodriguez. Rob knew, that these were the men who kidnapped him and Bailey.

“Wats dis?” Bailey said, innocently looking at his dusty laptop screen.

Rob ignored her, and clicked onto their location. They lived about a mile away from him, in a 2 seperate houses. Juan lived in a fancier house, while Hernandez lived in a smaller house. Rob lifted up, and got his needle that he always used, and filled it up with bleach and arsonic, and put it into his pocket. He grabbed another needle, and filled it up with the same thing.

“These, are the people that we’re gonna kill tomorrow.” Rob said, looking at Bailey. “Lets go to sleep.”

The next day, the officers got word what Manuela died from. It was from arsonic poisoning of course, so it was officially labeled as a homicide. They then picked up a few hairs off of the wrapping of the body, and sent it to the lab. Later that day, they got an ID on who the hair matched.

“We got a match on the hair!” Sg. August said, looking on the computer. “It came back as a ‘Rob Jones’.”

“Rob Jones?” Sg. Smith said, looking at his computer.

“He has a few arrests on DUI’s, but nothing serious.” Sg. August said, scanning his profile.

“Do you think that this could be enough to arrest him?”

“No. Not for this case, and most definitely not for the other murders.” Sg. August sighed. “But this is enough to go in, and question him.”

Rob put on a black mask over Baileys head, and left her eyes and mouth open so that she could breathe. He then put plastic wraps under her shoes and gloves over her hands. He did the same, and kneeled down and looked at her.

“Now Bailey..” Rob said, staring at her. “You can’t be scared like you were last time, alright? These men are very bad, so you know what we’re going to do, right?”

“Wight.” She said, smiling.

“What are we going to do?”

“Kill.” She growled innocently.

“Right. Lets go.”

Suddenly, someone banged on his door violently. Rob looked out of the peephole, and seen the two officers that were investigating the many people that he kidnapped and killed. His heart dropped, as he ran to Bailey.

“Bailey!” He said in rushing to her. “Listen to me! You’re going to have to go into the basement, and hide alright?”

“Why?” She said in a scared tone.

“I’m not going to leave you. Just do it really quick, okay?”

“Otay.” She said skipping to the basement, and closing the door. Rob then took off his black mask and gloves, shoved them into his pants, and opened the door.

“Hello officers.” He said in a professional tone.

“Hello. Is your name, Rob Jones?” Sg. Smith asked.

“Yes.” He said, nodding his head. “What seems to be the problem?”

“We found your DNA hair on a womans plastic wear that covered her dead body.” Sg. August said in a serious tone. “We’d like for you to explain to us why it’s there?”