💙Chapter 24: New Debut💙

Stella's P.O.V.

"Babe, are you sure you don't want me going out there with you? I don;t want you to get hurt again from an attack like last time." Jon told me.

"I'll be fine, babe. Besides, it's different this time. The Wyatt Family can't touch me and plus, I can handle those two." I explained.

I was in some street clothing, and walking down the hallway with Jon, hand-in-hand. I was going to be in the ring, having an interview with Michael. Then, I get attacked by Tamina and Rachelle (f**k my life), in which someone comes in and helps me.

So much has happened. Colby turned heel and joined The Authority in a storyline. No worries, because we're all still best friends outside the ring.

"How about some dinner somewhere else after the show? Once we find the guys?" I asked.

Jon nodded his head. "I'm down for it. The food here is nasty except the fries."

I laughed as he wrapped an arm around me and kissed me. That was until Danielle and April came up to us.

"Our ship is back!" the blonde squealed. "You have no idea how happy we are." April added.

"Thanks, girls. By the way, where are Jon and Joe? Have you seen them?" I asked.

"No, we haven't." Danielle replied.

"Okay, thanks anyway." Jon told them.

"Also, what's this mystery person who's going to save you from an attack later?" April asked.

I shrugged. "Not sure. All I know is that they're from NXT and will make their debut tonight."

We stayed there talking with my best friends before one of the tech guys came to us. "Eliza Hardy, you're up in two minutes."

I nodded before kissing Jon's cheek and following the guy to gorilla. I looked and saw only a few people there, but it was mostly superstars and divas that were finished with either their promos or matches.

I waited and adjusted my jacket before I saw Michael appear on the small television. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy."

My theme played and I walked out, holding the championship on my shoulder. I walked down the ramp and got inside the ring, joining Michael.

"Hello, Eliza, how are you today?" he asked.

"I'm good, Michael. Thanks for asking." I replied.

"Now, there's been so many questions going around for the past couple of weeks. The main one is how are things going between you and Dean and if you have moved on from the past things that happened?" he asked.

"They're good, but we're not rushing anything at the moment. We're together and all, but we're taking things slow to recover from the damage done a while ago. We've moved on, but we will never forget. And, that's okay." I explained.

"Now, what are your thoughts on Seth Rollins turning on The Shield?" he asked.

"Well, I guess he just let the bleach infect his brain and he became The Authority's bitch. I can't believe I ever joined them for nothing." I replied.

I heard laughs come form the crowd and I smirked as them as I adjusted my title.

"Now, Eliza, you've been champion for quite some time already. How does it feel being a champion?" he asked.

"Well, Michael, I-"

I was cut off with being hit from behind. I looked and saw Tamina and Rachelle before they began stomping on me. Tamina grabbed me as Rachelle hit a running knee strike to me.

The crowd cheered as an unfamiliar song played through the arena. Soon, I heard chair shots and cries of pain. I looked up and saw....

Shelby! She's finally here! Her gimmick and gear was amazing! Papa H and Xavier really did help her with her character.

Shelby hit Rachelle with a brutal kick before nailing her with a Spinning Brainbuster. Tamina came in to clothesline her, but my friend ducked and hit her with a Spear.

Both ladies rolled out of the ring as Shelby's theme played and she looked at me. She smiled, walking towards me and extending her hand out. With a smile on my face, I took it and she helped me up.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yes. How did you? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"I wanted to surprise you." she replied.

She hugged me and I hugged her back as the crowd cheered. When we pulled away, I raised her arm as she smiled.

The both of us exited the ring and walked up the ramp to go backstage. When we got back through the curtain, Danielle, Saraya and April came in squealing like a couple of fangirls.

"You're finally here with us! Now, all we need is Xavier and our two favorite couples will be here!" Danielle exclaimed.

The guys were the next to walk up to us. "Wow, Shelbs, you were badass out there." Colby said.

Jon wrapped an arm around me and kissed me as everybody took turns congratulating and welcoming Shelby to the family.

"I love this look!" Saraya exclaimed. Shelby laughed and nodded.

"Since that was the last part of the show, why don't we all go pack up and go get some dinner?" Jon asked.

Everybody nodded before we all went into our separate locker rooms to get our stuff ready, since we were going out to not only get some food into our system, but to celebrate Shelby's debut.

++++++++++++++++

I cheered with my friends as we clinked our cups of various drinks. I sat next to Jon as we were in a steakhouse, since the both of us were craving it.

I had gotten a text from Xavier, who was checking up on his girl, since her phone was dead. I reassured him it was okay and we would be back home tomorrow afternoon.

I took a bite from my steak as Jon took a swig of his beer as everybody else was talking.

"So, this weekend is Halloween and I'm going to be throwing a party. Anybody want to come?" Saraya asked.

"I can't. I promised Xavier we would take his niece trick-o-treating for the night." Shelby told her.

"That's fine. Anybody else?" she asked.

"What do you say, Jon?" I asked. He pretended to think before nodding. "We're down for it."