💙Chapter 3: The Authority's New Member💙

*Monday Night Raw*

Eliza's P.O.V.

I was walking down the hallway until I saw Summer walk up to me.

"Eliza." she said.

"Hey, Summer. What's up?" I asked.

"Stephanie and Hunter are asking to meet you in their office." she explained.

"Okay, thanks." I said before I side-hugged her and walked off.

I found Stephanie and Hunter's office and knocked.

I slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Hello, Liz." Hunter said.

"Hi, guys." I said as I closed the door behind me.

Stephanie came over and hugged me.

"How are you doing? How's your condition?" she asked.

"100% clean and sober. Ready to go." I said.

"Good. We missed you too badly." Hunter said as he hugged me.

"Please. Take a seat." he told me as he sat down.

I sat down in front of them as Stephanie sat down as well.

"So, Liz. We're glad to have you back. Now, we are gonna ask you. Do you want to go back with The Shield? Or do you want to start something new?" he asked.

"Anything is okay as long as it has nothing to do with being a part of The Shield. They wanted me out, they got it. They wanted Rachelle instead of me, they got it. I want to make them feel the pain I felt when they replaced me and hurt me." I explained.

"Very well. Okay, we were thinking this. How about we put you in a storyline relationship with Dolph Ziggler?" Hunter asked.

"I'm down for it." I replied.

"Very well. You will start the storyline relationship with Dolph tonight. Then, tomorrow on Smackdown, you, Dolph, and two other guys will face Rachelle and The Shield. Okay?" Hunter asked.

"Okay." I said before we shook hands. "Another offer. Not only will you be part of the storyline relationship. Tonight, we would like for you to join The Authority storyline as a member. If you want to change it in the future, we will." Stephanie said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. I'll go get Dolph in here." Triple H said as he exited the office.

It was then Stephanie and I started talking.

"So, how have things been since your last appearance?" she asked.

"They've been good. I went to rehab. I got the counseling I needed. I am eating and sleeping more. I'm perfectly sober and clear of any drugs or alcohol in my system." I explained as she smiled.

"I'm glad, Sweetie. We were all worried. Even you're on-screen enemies admitted it was boring without you. The Divas wouldn't stop crying and the Superstars wouldn't stop complaining, besides the Shield." she explained.