💙Chapter 5: I Can't Forgive You💙

Stella's P.O.V.

After talking with Stephanie and Hunter, I was now driving to the hotel.

I was going to go for a little late-night workout and then go to bed. I called Danielle and she said she and Eva would workout with me.

Eva, Cameron, and I are great friends in real life.

They're my enemies on-screen, but off-screen, they're cool. I actually helped them get their jobs.

I got to the hotel and parked my rental car.

I went inside and checked myself in. I went up to my room and changed into my black shorts and a Paige T-shirt.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and got my water bottle. I left the room and got to the elevator, where I took it to the second floor where the gym was, since I was on the fifth floor.

The elevator opened and I saw the gym there.

Not many people were there, but I could see Danielle and Eva. I got inside and I walked over to them.

"Hey, ladies." I said.

"Hey, Stella." they said as we hugged.

"So, ready for the workout?" I asked.

They nodded and we went to our spots.

Danielle and Eva were lifting weights while I was on the treadmill.

I plugged in my earbuds and put on one of my favorite songs, Sound Of Madness by Shinedown.

As I listened to the song, I could see in the gym mirror, Joe, Colby, and Jon.

Weird thing was that Rachelle wasn't there with them. Probably sleeping.

Oh, well. At least I don't have to deal with her bitchy ass.

Hehe, she doesn't even know she's putting her title on the line.

I saw them look at me, so I just pretended I didn't notice as I continued running on the treadmill.

After a while of running on the treadmill, I saw Danielle and Eva training with the punching bags.

I stopped the treadmill and got off, taking my earbuds out.

I decided to go to the restroom.

After I was done, I was about to go and join them until I felt somebody grab my wrist. I looked and saw Jon there.

Oh, hell no!

"Leave me alone." I said as I tried to yank him off, but his grip tightened.

"Stella, please." he said.

"No. Let me go. Get the hell away from me." I said.

"Stella, just come with us. Let us explain." he begged.

I shook my head and turned away, but before I knew it, I was lifted up. I shouted and thrashed my legs.

"Let me go, now!" I shouted.