Chapter 11

I know I've said this a lot of times, but just in case you forgot, I love to put Friends (inspired) scenes in my story, so if some parts sound familiar, that's why. Enjoy! :D

3th POV

'Is it just me, or are they all mad at you?' Troy asked Ben when they were walking through some museum.

'Yeah... yeah, they are,' he answered sounding rather depressed, as Jay gave him another angry look.

Evie turned Jay's head away from Ben. 'Let's not get ourselves in trouble, okay,' she told him.

'And why, if I may ask?' Troy asked him.

Ben shrugged his shoulders. 'Just this thing that happened...'

'What thing?' he asked.

'I did something really stupid to Mal,' he told him.

'So what did you do?' he asked him, annoyed by his vague answers.

'It doesn't matter what I did, the point is they'll hate me for the rest of their lives,' he said.

'Come on, it can't be that bad,' he said, getting really curious for what had happened. 'I mean, it's not like you were the one to get her pregnant and left her, so how bad can it be.'

'O, you've no idea...' Ben said.

____________________________________________________________________________

'Aren't you sad you couldn't go on that trip with your loverboy?' Harry said mockingly.

The two were having dinner in the cafeteria, which was normally really crowded around dinner time, but now it was only the two of them.

'Are you talking about Ben?' Mal asked him.

'No I'm talking about your other husband,' he said rolling his eyes. 'Of course I'm talking about  Ben.'

'He's not my husband anymore,' she told him.

'You and Beasty Boy broke up?' he asked raising his eyebrows.

Mal nodded.

'You serious?' he asked not believing it.

'Yes, I'm serious,' Mal told him.

'But- why?' he asked confused. 'And since when?'

Mal shrugged her shoulders. 'About a one and a half week ago I think. There happened some things the weeks before and at some point he just crossed the line.'

'I assume by hearing this that it was his fault,' he questioned.

'Well, yeah,' she said. 'It was, actually. He just straight up shut me out for 3 weeks.'

'As in not spending a lot of time with you, or...?' he asked.

'As in not even talking to me for a single second and just ignoring me,' she said. 'He forgot my appointments, lamaze classes, meetups and actually just everything. He just didn't care about me anymore, only about his precious kingdom.'

'You know what you should do with a guy like that?' he asked her.

'What?' Mal asked.

'Just throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks,' he said grinning. 'All it takes is one swing...'

'It probably would make me feel better,' Mal said chuckling.

'And if you won't do it, I know I will,' he said.

Mal smiled. 'It feels good to talk to you like this again, Harry.'

'Yeah, just like when we were younger; planning revenge on all the people we hated,' he said feeling good thinking about that.