Chapter 2

!I put some Friends inspired scenes in the this and upcoming chapters, cause I couldn't let it ofc, I hope you'll like it!

3th POV

Evie had been worrying about her best friend a lot lately. She wasn't feeling very well mostly and even fainted during the new years ball.

Although Mal said she was "totally fine", Evie always kept an eye out.

Besides that she wasn't feeling good, she was also acting weird. Especially when it was about that king. But no matter how hard Evie tried, she wouldn't give an inch.

One late afternoon Evie walked into their dorm after studying in the library and found Mal sitting on her bed, staring into space.

'M, are you okay?' she asked her.

Mal looked at her and blinked a few times. 'Uhm, yeah, totally. Why wouldn't I be?'

'You were looking like you just saw a ghost,' Evie told her, walking closer to her. 'Have you been crying?'

'What? No. Of course not,' she quickly told her, standing up.

'Just checking,' Evie said putting her hands in the air. 'Are you coming? Dinner is almost ready.'

'Yeah, let's go,' Mal said, walking to the door.

After dinner Evie went over to Jane and Lonnie's dorm to learn for some test.

'You sure you don't wanna come with me?' Evie asked Mal.

'I'm sure,' Mal said. 'I'm really tired and I just wanna get some rest.'

'Okay, see ya,' Evie said while giving her a quick hug.

'See ya,' she said back.

Mal closed the door behind her and leaned against the door with closed eyes.

She wasn't a hundred percent sure, but had the feeling there was something wrong.

She got her jacket and bag and walked outside. The bus stop wasn't far from the campus.

She got in the next bus to downtown Auradon City. When she finally arrived, she went straight to the first drugstore she saw.

It was getting dark outside when Mal quickly hurried back to the bus stop.

When she got back to her dorm, she immediately went to the bathroom.

She pulled up her shirt and looked in the mirror once again. Her belly sure was bigger than usual. But Mal had told herself for days it was because she was just eating a lot, especially at those balls.

But she just wanted to reassure herself.

The instructions were simple, just pee on the stick. And so she did.

The instructions said she had to wait three minutes, so she put it on the sink.

She was scared to look at it. She didn't wanna know. But she had to. Just to make sure she- that she wasn't.

She reluctantly picked up the stick, closed her eyes for a few seconds to pray for it to be negative...

She opened her eyes, looked at it and gasped. Positive.

No. No, it must be a mistake.

She took another test and that one also said positive. It was after 5 tests when she stopped and realized she really was pregnant.

She slid down the wall and broke down in tears.

This couldn't be happening. She couldn't be pregnant. And most certainly not with the freaking king's child. She was still in high school for another 2 years to begin with. And when she was gonna show, people would start asking questions. Especially Ben. What was she gonna tell him?