Followingwong Inseparable (Christmas special)

Set: Kevin move away of his boyfriend Jwong there move because him mom and dad didn't want a gay son. Jwong did know there move until the next day when there were gone and Jwong thought Kevin does love it was all fake.

A week later
Kevin P.O.V

I hate my life that why I'm running away. I packed cloths, food and water should be able to make it. You may say were are you run into Jordan arms I hope. I know it two days to Christmas but all I want for Christmas is to be with Jordan. He my sun in the sky. I love with all my heart it hurt not be with him.

I walk out the front door and close behind me for last time. I start to run down the street before my parent notice I'm gone. I day walk to Jordan house but probably 2 day because I got sleep in between. I slow down turning the corner and start to walk.

I have get to wood by 5pm otherwise I have walking in the dark what don't want to do. It 5am now should be able to make it.

Meanwhile
Jordan P.O.V

I hate him. I hate him so much. I thought he love me. I thought sat on my bed crying. I haven't left my room for a week. I don't want move. I love him why did he leave.

My vision start to get blurry and I fall a sleep daze

Kevin P.O.V

I have walking for 7 hour with every hour little break I'm near the woods about 20 mile away. I sit down by the road and start to eat a sandwich I made last night. I munch down my ham sandwich slowly. My legs ark like hell but I got to get to the woods. I be far enough away that the police won't look me there. I had a swing of water and got up and started get ready to start walking.

Jordan P.O.V

I wake with sor eyes and really need the bathroom. I got up quickly a ran to the bathroom down the hall. I wash my hands then look in the mirror I look I'm being drag through hedge backwards. Hair is a mess, eyes red and puffy, lips chapes.

Walk out of room slowly and walking in to my room. I was just about close the door a hand stop it from closing. I just walk over to my bed and sit down. "Jordan got some food."

My mom said.

"I'm not hungry." I asked.

"Come on Jordan you have eat for days please eat something I even have your favourite's." She said sit down next to me.

"You got me fruit loop and ginger bread men (I don't really his favourites food(s) so I just guessed)." I said.

"Yeah thought if going eat anything it probably them." She said.

"Thank mom you know so well." I said hug her.

"I know, love you." She said those word those word hurt so much I like I'm dyeing.

"Love you too ..." I said break in tries.

"Baby calm down." She said rubbing my back slowly.

"I miss Kev." I stiffed.

"I know baby but I can't do anything about Kev, your have move on." She said.

"Move on." I stiffed

"Yes move on face the fact he not coming back." She said.

"But he love me and I love him." I shouted.

"Obviously he didn't love you Enough ." She said.

"I want to believe you but I just can't." I said.

"You will soon." She said walking out my room.

Kevin P.O.V

I just got the woods. I start to run into them quickly and find a tree to sleep in. I find the perfect tree and start to eat dinner. Then I fell asleep look at the stars.

I woke up early in the morning to rain stockings my clothes. I ate then start to walk.

Jordan P.O.V

I didn't sleep last night just keep why did he leave was it because he hate or he evil or he real didn't love me. But he couldn't he told me he love me, he told, he told. I kept think and think.

"Jordan honey we going to the shop." my mom said walking in my room.

I nod said ok

Kevin P.O.V

I walk down to the road as car and van past. Tonight be at Jordan. Questions run through my head What if he hate what if does want me in his life. I stop for a second and have some water. No he won't do that he love and he know that. I miss him so much. I felt a tries escape my eye. Better I most broke his heart. "I need to get there soon." I said. If I run I be there by lunch. Put my drink back in my bed. And start to run. I come Jordan.

3hour later later I'm right around the corner to Jordan. I start sprinting to him house with every last bit of energy I had. I up his front lawn and bang on the door three time like I normally. I wait out for a minute and then I knot again.

Jordan P.O.V

There was just a knot on the door. Just about about answer it as the knot again. There knot three time like Kev. A tries fell down my cheek I wipe it away open the the door slow look down.

I look up slow it was Kev what it Kev. My face in shocked at there Kevin at my door.

"Jordan .... I'm sorry ....for leaving.... I didn't want.... or know it was my.... parent sorry." He said try catch his breath.

"Why?" I said.

"Their didn't want a gay son so we move back to my old house." He said shivering

"Oh.. Come in please." I said.

"Thank." He said setting in.

"How get here?" I asked.

"I walk." He said.

"Isn't like 2 day walk here to there." I said.

"Yeah but it worth it." He said smile.

"I missed you." I said going hugs him

"I missed you too." He said hugging back.

"Omg your freezing." I said pulling away.

"No shit Sherlock I haven't been run in the rain." He said.

"You go have a shower now." I said.

"But..." He said.

"No buts." I said.

"I just I don't have any clothes my are all my are wet." He said.

"You can some of my I go get some." I said

"Thank babe love you J." He said.

"Love you too Kev, kiss." I said.

"Of course." He said walk over to me a quick peck on lips then ran away

Kev and I will inseparable never a part.

___________________
Hope you enjoy it as must I enjoyed writing it.

Please comment suggestion who should do next.

Share & Vote

Love you all

Bye

Niamh