Kiani Christmas day (Christmas special)

Set- Will and Jordan have boyfriend of three years and it their first Christmas together.

Will P.O.V

I wake up in my beautiful boyfriend arm. I love him so much. I wish I could stay here forever but I got lot things to do before lunch. I wiggled out of Jordan grasp and walk away.

I went down stair to nicely decorated room. I walk in the kitchen and make my self a coffee. I sat down of a minute or two to wake up.

Then start to prepare the food and put the turkey in the oven. I finish make the vegetable. I decided to see if Jordan was okay.

I walk upstairs and in to my room. To see a sleeping Jordan with hair all over his face. I walk over to him put his hair out of his face and kiss on the head gentle. I grab some clothes and walk in bathroom and have a shower.

Jordan P.O.V

I wake up by someone in the shower. I guess it Will. I grab my phone to look at the time. 10:00am Why did he wake me up? I thought. I walk down stair in the kitchen to see everything ready to cook. I make breakfast and coffee and sat on the softer and turn the TV on and look for something to watch.

Will P.O.V

I get dressed and walk downstairs to see Jordan on the softer I sit next to him. "Morning." I said.

"Morning Will." He said turn face me.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, but I got cold." He said.

"Sorry about that I had to get up." I said.

"You should woke me." He said.

"I did want you so peaceful." I said.

"Whatever you say." He said.

"Got finish get thing ready." I said and kiss him on the cheek.

I walk backing the kitchen and put the vegetable. Then start set the table for dinner. I was put the table cloth on when felt Jordan two arm rap round me and mural his face in my neck. I turn round to see him.

"Want any help." He asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I said.

"Is okay if I go in the shower then." He said.

"Of course no need to ask." I said.

"Okay next time I won't ask." He said walk of.

I grab his hand put him in a kiss. "Now you can go." I said.

"Okay love you Will." He

"Love you too Jordan." I said.

I finish of the table and finish of the food. Now I'm wait for Jordan to plate up. I walk to my room see a most dress Jordan.

"You need any help?" I asked.

"No thank." He said put his shirt on.

"May say you really pretty today." I said.

"Aww thank Will you do too." He said blushing.

"Dinner ready when you want it." I said.

"Present then dinner does that sound good for you." He said.

"Yeah sound great." I said.

We walk in the living room and sat down next to the tree.

"Here go Will." Jordan said said give a big box.

I start unwrap it "No Jordan you didn't." I pull all the wrapping paper off. He got me some razer head-phones. "Thank Jordan." hugging him. "Your welcome Will." He said. I let him gave him a present. As he unwrap it his face lit up like a light bulb. I got him a new laptop because he forgot his. "Thank you thank you." He said hugging me.

After we open own present. I start to dish up lunch.

Jordan P.O.V

Will has no idea what going to do tehee.

Will came out the kitchen with are food. He such a good cook.

He place it on and sit down.

"Shall we have a quick pray." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Thank you God give me this life and my beautiful boyfriend Will Turner...." I said. Will Giggle at Will Turner bit.

"Thank you most perfect boyfriend ever all want to say." I got out my chair walk to Will side and got one knee pull out a small box. "Will Kiinqtonq will you marriage me?" I said.

He was in so more shock he froze for a second.

"Yes, yes, yes I will marriage you Jordan...." He said as pull in to a kiss to shut him up.

__________________________
Second one up today

Vote & Share

Bye

Niamh