Question Part 2 Mark

Last chapter

Huahwi find out friend weren't friend after all. Huahwi get upset and goes to bathroom. While going to the bathroom walking into Mark the hot guy in school. Mark follow Huahwi into the bathroom and sort Huahwi. Mark asks

Mark P.O.V

"Will you go to prom with me?" I asked.

He just froze. After a while he said in shock. "What did you?"

"Huahwi, will you go to prom with me?" I asked nervous. 'I know shouldn't of ask him but he just so cute. I need him in my life.'

"Umm..." He said.

"Just as friends." I asked.'Please, please,please said yes.'

"Yes, then." He said.

"Great, see you later Huahwi." I said waving goodbye leave the bathtub

"Funge cake, I'm half an hour late to geography." I said look at my watch.

I quick rush through the hall and up stair a straight into geography.

"Sorry I'm late Miss Tea, I had to help a friend quickly." I said walking in later and rush to my seat.

"Okay, Mark but don't be late again. Okay class let continue to copy." Miss Tea said.

I got my class book out start to copy the diagram on the white board. As the lesson come to an end I pack my thing away.

"Mark why were you really late? Is there a girl." Hyper said.

"I was help out a friend like I said." I shouted.

"Okay okay calm down." He said putting him hand on my shoulder.

The bell went a second later. I rush out of class. My next class is math with Huahwi. 'Great a lesson of day dreaming.'

I got to Math and sat in my normal seat. 'I think I personally got the best seat in the class. I sit in middle of the class room can see everything what happening. But I'm not interested in that more interested in the boy who sits in front of me. Huahwi. Aww he so cute with brown eyes and hair. Sometime why everyone hate him. He so cute and loveable. Why can't he be mine.' Sigh.

"Something wrong Mark." Brayden said.

"No nothing just think." I said.

"Okay." Brayden said.

Time skip to end of the day.

My finally lesson of the day finish and quickly rush out to catch up with Huahwi. To talk about prom. I can't wait ever if he think we just going as friends. I walk over to the Math block where Huahwi come after every day after to school for some reason. I got to our maths class and slow open the door to Huahwi drawing away a picture on a pad.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Oh, hey Mark what do you want?" He said close his pad very quickly.

"Are hiding something Huahwi." I asked walk close to him.

"No, why you asking." He said.

"You look like hiding show that all. Any way I'm here about prom." I said.

"Ok, what about it?" He said.

"Anything." I said.

"Okay." He huffed.

Time skip Prom

'Prom is in two frick hour. I'm so excited. Just about hop in the shower and start to get ready. Eee so excited.'