Questions part 1 Huahwi

I feel like I mostly force on the older member of the Cube so here is a chapter to the newer Cube member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back story
It been four week since Huahwi move school. He has setal in well. Has has a couple of friend Jane and Paul. Also it a week until to prom and no-one has ask Huahwi.
P.s writing like this is 'thought'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huahwi P.O.V

'Ugh... again in this hell.' I slow open the door to form and sat down in my normal sit wait for my friends to turn up. 'I wonder where their are their never this late.'  By this point I got up for my chair and start the walk around school to find them.

I was just about to turn the corner where I hear someone say "You know Huahwi, he think that we are meet him three minutes ago. I better he still sat there wait for us." "Yeah, he such an idiot. No wonder no-one ask him to prom." "Yeah." They laughed.

I quickly power walk down the hall, try my not bumping into anyone. I was just round the corner to the bathroom I bump into someone who I did want to see. Mark the hottest boy in school. 'Oh great.' I try to walk away but he gave my shoulder as I walk past. "Huahwi, are you okay?" He said I turn round for a second to look at him. Then start heading to the bathroom again. I walk in the bathroom and walk over to the sink and slid down to the floor. 'How can I be so stupid to believe I had friends in them just how how?' I pull my knee into my chest and start to cry. ' I never  through that Jane and  Paul had it in them to do this.' This just made me cry harder.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I was just about look who walk in but thought'What the point of looking up no care about me.'  I just continue to look down and cry silently. I heard feet move toward me.

"Please just go away." I said through crying.

"Huahwi, are okay?" The person said quietly.

"Why would you care?" I said look up to see how it was. 'Mark serious.'

"Huahwi, don't say that, I care." He said crouching in down to my level.

"Why?" I said.

"I don't like see cute boy like you crying, so what the matter?" He said.

I quick blush went my cheeks 'did Mark just call me cute.' 

"*stiff* my friends were fake and didn't like me." I said before start the cry again.

"Shh, calm down." Mark said, rumbing my back. We sat like this for a while before Mark spoke again.

"How do you know that they don't like you? If I may ask." He said.

"There did turn up when I was support to meet them so went to look for them.I was just about turn the corner to science when I hear Jane say 'You know Huahwi, he think that we are meet him three minutes ago. I better he still sat there wait for us.' Paul reply 'Yeah, he such an idiot. No wonder no-one ask him to prom.' And their just laugh about it." I said close to tries.

"Wow, their so rude and inconsistent of your feeling. You shouldn't cry over them the not weath it ten of you." He said.

"You think so." I asked.

"Yes you are Huahwi." He said get up..

"Thank Mark." I said push myself up off the floor.

"Now let's clean you self up." He said.

I look at the mirror I look terrible. Mark turn the tap on. I splash some cold water on my face. I look back up to see Mark got some tishu to dry my face with.  I glad took them and dry my face. I walk over to the bin and throw them away.

"You look so much better now." He said.

"Thank Mark." I  said going to hug him.

"Welcome buddy but can you do one thing for me." He said.

"Yes Mark, what is it?" I asked looking up at him.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Mark asked.

________________________
Sorry it took so long but here it is. Thank Sam C a boy at my school for helping. Mark is dfield by the way. Love you guys vote if enjoy.
Part two soon if want ;)
Bye
Nev