Fire

Elsa
The next morning I wake up to an alarm. I reach over to hit my alarm clock but the alarm keeps ringing. I whack my alarm clock onto the floor but the sound still rings in my ears. I sit up, wanting to throw my clock out of the window but I see grey clouds seeping into my room from underneath my door. Huh. Why are there rain clouds in my room? I sniff the air and suddenly all my senses come to life. It's smoke. I jump out of bed and run to my door. I grab the door handle but quickly pull away when my hand is seared as if I had touched the sun. The fire is right outside my door. I can remember the life training from a year ago. I should be panicking but my survival instinct is kicking in. I turn and grab my duvet, stripping the cover off it and stuffing it along the gaps around the door, I grab my pillows and cusions, using them also to block the holes. I strip the sheets off of my bed and start tying them together. When I have made the rope of sheets, I grab my mobile and quickly dial 999 (I'm English).
Woman: "hello, what is your emergency?"
Me: "Fire! My house is on fire." I gasp.
Woman: "Okay, what is your address?"
Me: "I-it's 23 Crystal Street. In Arendelle."
Woman: "Okay, we will be there as fast as we can."
Me: "p-please hurry! I-I don't know what has happened to the rest of my f-family." I hang up and put my phone on the side. I figure I have around 4 minuets. I quickly shove on a baggy jumper with huge pockets and I grab whatever I need: my phone, my emergency money (£200), my song book and most importantly, a picture of my family. With tears in my eyes, which are stinging from the smoke, I tie one end of the rope of sheets around the leg of my bed and I wrap the other end around my wrist. I look around my winter-themed room for what I'm pretty sure is the last time just as the duvet that is packed around the doorframe bursts into flames. The fire licks at my face as I back away from the door and the heat is unbearable. I shoot ice at the fire but it just seems to make the fire stronger. The reality starts to sink in and I start sobbing. Just then the door seems to explode and dark smoke billows in causing me to choke. I turn to my window and shove it open. I sit on the window ledge and tug on the rope of sheets to make sure it's strong. My vision blurred, I lower myself from the window, carefully abseiling down the side of my house.
I reach the bottom at the same time as I hear the wails of the fire engine. I lie down on the grass outside my house and my vision goes dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N
So some drama! Sorry for not updating but I had this idea just now so here you go. This is all leading up to some major feels and a huge Jelsa part. I hope the next part makes some of you cry. But yeah.
Thanks!
Vote
Follow
Comment
Share
JelsaUnicorn.