Oh My Glob!

Jack POV
Damn those Gaurdians. I'm gonna kill them but first, Elsa. "Elsa, did you see where they they went?" I ask urgently.
"No, I was too scared." She shivers. Her cheeks are tear stained and her nose is red.
"We need to find them." I say.
"No! We don't need to go near them. Please." She exclaims. I feel awful for my friend, she's so frightened.
"Oh no. They know about your powers." I say slowly.
"Oh no. What have I done?" She whispers to herself.
"It's ok, we can figure this out. Can we tell anyone else about you powers so they can help? Merida maybe?" I ask.
"God, no! She'll leave me because of the monster I am." She says sadly.
"You are not a monster!" I tell her. "It's worth a shot."
"Fine. Ok." She says, getting up from the floor. I stand next to her. "Let's go."
~~~~~somewhilelaterrrrr~~~~~~~~~
Elsa POV
As Jack and I approach Merida, scenarios whirl around my head. What if she leaves me? What if she thinks I'm a monster? Will she still like me? She's my only friend apart from Jack. Mer sees us as waves. I wave weakly back as she walks towards us.
"Hey, Lassie, what are you doin' here?" She asks, her accent as strong as ever.
"Um I was um wondering if um I could talk to you about um something..." I stutter.
"Of course las! You can tell me anything!" She says.
"Well um it's better to um show you." I say.
"Alrighty then?" She says, the question in her voice evident. We walk into her back garden and behind a tree. I look around to make sure that no one's watching and stretch out my hand. I make a few snowflakes and she gasps in awe. "Oh my glob!" She shouts. "That is beautiful!" She exclaims.
"Thanks." I say.
"So Jack knows?" She asks, eyeing Jack.
"Uh yeah." I say.
"This is awesome!" She says.
"Woah, calm down Mer!" Jack shouts.
I just stand there looking at Mer. I can't believe that she hasn't run away screaming. I finally have a friend I can trust. I have two girls to confide in. I love it. Speaking about two girls, Anna! She doesn't know what happened! Ohhhh no. I just can't wait for the bombardment of questions.
/A.N omfg!! 70+ reads! Honestly! Omg! I can't even! Oh my effing god!! *fangirl moment over*
I am sorry for not updating... I have been reading fanfic but not writing.
I am also sorry that this chappie is so short...
I think that you all should check out my reading list- all the stories/fanfics are really good!
Go follow me on Instagram-
@my.disney.fanpage/IG: my comic/edit account- the one I use the most.
@another.jelsa.fanfic/IG: my fanfic account.
@we.4.fandoms: my fandom account.
Thanks my Unicorns!/