Epilogue

Alex's POV

"Rainbow Flash!" Captain Man calls at me from inside the glass box, "fire!"

I knew exactly what that meant: Uncle Ray wanted me to use my fire powers to melt the glass bx he was held captive in. "Alright Captain Man!" I shout back and sprint to the clear box. I push my hands out in front of me, and fire came pouring out. The glass slowly melts as Kid Danger fights and holds off Black&White, the villain we were up against. "Take that!" Kid Danger yells as he knees Black&White in the stomach. B&W stumbles over and falls face first on the black tile.

The glass completely melts, and Captain Man steps out heroically, with his hands on his hips. "Lets go help Kid Danger." he says in his deep superhero voice. "Alrighty-oh!" I reply in a British accent.

We run over to Kid Danger beating Black&White and I kick his side. He surrenders just as the cops pop in. Black&White is arrested, and the three of us walk back to the man cave.

***********************************************

Back in the man cave, Uncle Ray ordered pizza and Henry went home to grab a bottle of Sprite. I was alone, scrolling through Pinterest. I decided to turn on some music, so I go with Luke Bryan.

She had a cross around her neck

And a flower in her hand

That I picked from the side of Thomas Drive

On our way to the sand

We found an old wooden chair

Still warm from the sun

Pushed it back, gave me a kiss

With Bacardi on her lips

And I was done

we spent that week wide open

Upside down beside the ocean

I didn't know where it was goin'

Just tryin' to keep my heart on the tracks

I should've known that kind of feelin'

Would last longer than that week did

Blown away and barely breathin'

Sunday came and it was over

Now she's got me twisted

Like an old beach roller coaster

I found myself dancing around the room, my hair whipping around as I jumped around. I smiled and sat back down on the spinning semi-circle couch. After awhile, Henry and Uncle Ray came soaring down the tubes.

The smell of pizza whipped up my nose, making my stomach grumble and mouth water. "Hey. Pizza and sprite is here." Henry smirks. "Nah, I thought it was an elephant." I reply sarcastically and Uncle Ray laughs. "What?" I ask.

"You two are so cute."

"Well then..." I say, because I did not expect that. Henry's face was tomato red. I smiled slightly. We look at each other then burst out laughing. Uncle Ray joins, too.

***************************************NOW FOR THE FUTURE********

Henry lay beside me, our noses barely touching. Kinda like TFIOS poster. Luke Bryan blared from my blue speaker. We were in high school now, senior year. Prom was in two weeks, and Henry still hasn't asked me.

Then beautiful fireworks sparked up in the sky. Orange, red, green, blue and pink. Then words appeared.

ALEX MATTHEW, WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?

I stared at it in shock and awe. My eyes were wide, and so was my smile. I look over at Henry, who was already starring at me with his beautiful pearl blue eyes and sneaky smile. I nodded slightly. "Yes!" I smile and shout. I wrapped my arms around him. He hugs me back, and we hear applause around us. We stand up and bow. Laughing, we sit back down and he kisses me.

"Now, Rainbow Flash," he whispers in my ear, "wanna go play on the playground?"

"You bet Kid Danger." I whisper back with a smirk. We run over to the playground just like we were five year olds.

Henry and I married when we were both 24, and had two kids, a girl named Roseabelle and a boy named Max.

My life turned out to be amazing.