Chapter 10

Ahhh! Thank you so much for 1.1k reads! It means the world to me! Yay!

Alex's POV

I just roll my eyes as other people scream and run around in circles panicking. They dont realize how big of a retard my dad is. He is wearing his underwear over his clothes for Pete's sake! I dont understand! Just...never mind.

My dad laughs evily at the same time Henry's watch triple beeps and he flees to a hiding spot where he meets up with uncle Ra- I mean, Captain Man. Henry chews his gum, blows a bubble and transforms into his Kid Danger costume. Eeeeee! Is it just me or is Henry hot with that on? Just me? Alrighty then.

My dad locks his eyes on mine. He seems shocked to see me here. "Alexander? What are you doing here?" he asks. Yep there's his stupidity. "Uh, I go to school here and they were having a dance so I wanted to come...its not like there's drugs here or something." I love being sarcastic with my dad. He never gets it.

"What?! Who puts drugs out at a middle school dance?!" he shouts. "Dad! I was being sarcastic! What grade did you drop out of school in? Third?"

"Yes....." he replies awkwardly. "Well, I should've seen that coming." I look at the ground and back up at him. He has a weird gun thing in his right had. Its different shades of blue, all swirled together. It was kinda like Elsa's dress. It was kinda pretty.

"What's with the gun thingy mabob?" I ask weirdly, circling my finger around the blue gun. Probably a freeze ray. "It is my put underpants on everyone's head gun!" I should've seen that coming, too. Quite frankly, I'd love to hear the plan behind this. "Why?" I ask. He rolls his eyes like I'm supposed to know. How am I supposed to know what an evil villain is doing with a underpants on everyone's head gun?! Am I supposed to know? My dad is stupid, geez.

"Ugh, do I have to explain everything?!" he exclaims. "No usually I do that." I say. I hear quite a few laughs, giggles and chuckled from the students who are hiding from my retarded dad.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Explain!" Captain Man says bursting through the gym doors. Kid Danger (wink wink Henry) is beside him with his hands on his hips just like Captain Man. "Yay! Captain Man! Kid Danger!" I hear a girl exclaim. "Isn't Kid Danger cute?" I hear another say. I lost it. I didnt scream anything but I wanted to scream, "HES MINE STEP AWAY KEEP OFF!" but I didn't. I clutched my hands until my knuckles were white. I kept cool, and shook it off. "Thank you random girl I don't know.." Henry says awkwardly. Then they attack dad.

"Yeah! Get my dad! Kick his butt back in jail!" I shout. People look at me weirdly. "What?" I say, "he's a stupid retarded man. He made a gun to put underwear on our heads. He didn't even recognize me last time I saw him. He didn't know I went to school and he dropped out at grade three." I hear a bunch of "ohhs" and "Ahhhs" from the crowd. Soon enough, my dad is tied up and Captain Man and Kid Danger have him in their arms, tight.

"Do you need me to call the cops?" I ask. Captain Man shakes his head. "No, already did." he smirks. I smirk back. Then they leave, and Henry comes back in his outfit he was wearing before my retarded dad showed up with his underpants gun.

I hugged him. "Henry!" Charlotte looks at us weirdly. "Dont judge, Char." I snap playfully. She rolls her eyes. We pull apart and Henry goes to get us some apple juice. (yes our school dance is that awesome we have apple juice....).

I look over to Mel, who is dancing with Chad having the time of her life. She has always dreamed of this day, and ut turned out perfectly for her. Me, I am having a great time. Henry cones back, and hands ne a juice box. Awesomeness.

"Having fun?" he asks, smiling. "Yeah. The best time I've had in awhile."

"What do you mean?"

"I usually don't go to things like these because of my anxiety, and I could have a panic attack. That's why I hate haunted houses."

"Ah. Good tip for Halloween." he smirks. I roll my eyes. I hear two girls laughing behind me, and I turn around to see the two most popular girls (like every cliche story should have), Abby and Cassidy.

oh no, did they hear? Is that why they're laughing?

I look at Henry frantically and he knows what's going on. He runs to get Mel as I run to the bathroom. Mel comes in a few moments later.

"Oh my gosh! Alex!" she exclaims, "breath, in and out. In, and out." I do as she tells me, and take deep breaths. Then Henry cines in with my juice box. He hands it to me, and I take a sip, and take a few more deeps breaths. Then I calm down.

"Thank...you." I say. "Your welcome. What caused that?" Mel asked. "Well I was talking to Henry about my anxiety and I start to hear two girls laughing behind us. I look and see Abby and Cassidy laughing. So I was worried that they overheard."

"Dont be worried. If they did, we are here for you." Henry says.

boy, I hope that's true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo there's the update sorry it took so long I didnt have my phone yesterday so I updated I need four votes for the next update and thanks for 1.1k reads again!!!! Bye!!

~~Alex