Chapter 9

Carlos POV
We were back at the hotel room and I told Brianna that she would be sleeping on the floor.She looked surprised but I don't care.She went to the bathroom and minutes later I heard the sound of the shower which indicated she was taking her shower.Just then my phone rang and it was the love of my life calling.
"Hey baby"I said.
"You still got married to that whore Brianna that useless fool" Mackenzie said.
"You know I had to but she's asleep and I'm in the hotel room so you can come over and have some fun with me"I said. "I'll be there soon"she said and I hang up.

:)

Minutes later Mackenzie came and we were on my bed making out but I heard soft cries and I saw Brianna looking at us.
Shit!!!!!

Brianna's POV
He brought his girlfriend to the hotel room and they were making out on the bed I was supposed to be sleeping on.
I was crying.I got up and decided to leave. Carlos called me but I didn't listen.I just left.I had no idea where I was going.The hotel room was a bit far from Mia's house. I didn't want to go home to my sister and dad.I decided to stay with Mia for the night.I would return to the hotel tomorrow.We will be going for our honeymoon.But I don't want to go.What kind of a husband is he??Who cheats on her wife on the wedding night.
I was sweaty and smelly when I reached Mia's house.
I first took my bath and sat on the bed with her.
"Mia he was cheating on me with Mackenzie his girlfriend on our wedding night"I told Mia with tears in my eyes.
"Don't cry everything will be fine"she said.
Mia brought snacks and we watched a movie.We fell asleep on her bed in the process.
I woke up 6:00am and set off to the hotel.I thanked Mia and left.I decided that I will not show him that am weak.I decided that I would tell him I was uncomfortable and went to my bestfriend's house.

**

I reached the hotel room.When I went all my bags were packed.Why??.I saw Carlos standing there with Mackenzie.
"We are going on our honeymoon and my girlfriend here is going with us"he said and I muttered an "oh"
"Don't you dare tell your parents about this or I fucking kill you"he said and I nodded in fear.I cannot believe I was going on my honeymoon that too with Mackenzie and my husband together.Why did I agree to this marriage.Why am I hurting myself this much.
I think I want a divorce.

Hey guys.
I'm sorry this is short.
I will make it up to you guys next time.
Don't forget to share,vote and comment.
Thank you