Chapter 7

Brianna's POV
This has been a very tough week for me.My sister is graduating today and I'm getting married tomorrow. Im very nervous about my wedding because I knew Carlos didn't like or love me. My sister and my bestfriend Mia were my bridesmaids.
Victoria left very early in the morning to get ready with her friends at school while dad and I stayed and join her later.
I first took my bath,applied lotion to my skin and straightened my hair.
I wore a colorful blouse with a white shirt and skirt tugged in.

I was ready to go.
We arrived at Victoria's school and when we went the ceremony had already started.
There was a projector that displayed the results and my sister was the overall best.
I saw how she walked proudly for her certificate while others clapped and cheered for her.
I was so happy.I wish mum was here to see this but I know she is proud of Victoria.
Victoria quietly looked at my face and I smiled warmly at her.
"Why didn't you tell us you were the overall best"my dad said.
"I wanted to suprise you"Victoria said hugging us.
I was soo proud of her
We took pictures and decided to have pizza.
We went to a pizza shop and ate.
We went home because I needed to prepare for my wedding which was tomorrow.
Paula(my soon to be mother in law) called to tell me that the makeup artist and hairstylist would be at my house tomorrow morning.
Victoria came to my room to help me pack up because tomorrow I was leaving the house.I felt so bad that I was going to leave the house but I told Victoria she could visit me anytime she wanted.She passed with good grades so she found a company she would be working at and I was so happy.It was very close to the flower shop I worked at so I could see her everyday.
After packing we lay on the bed watching a movie on her laptop.We don't know when we both drifted off to sleep.

:)Day of the wedding

I woke up around 4:00am to get ready for the big day.
I could not believe I was getting married that too with a billionaire.I knew Carlos didn't like me.Why doesn't he just call off the wedding and marry his girlfriend Mackenzie.
Well I took my bath wore my undergarments and sat down ready for the hairstylist to fix my hair.
Mia had already arrived and was with Victoria in her room also getting ready.I know this is weird but I haven't seen my wedding gown.I didn't choose it.It was Paula. She ordered it online and they just delivered it this morning I was yet to open it.
The hairstylist finished with my hair and I thanked her.
The makeup artist started and in 30 minutes she was done.Mia and Victoria run to me hugging me. "You look very beautiful" they said at the same time and I giggled. "Thank you my bridesmaids also look perfect" I said.
Victoria and Mia were dressed in white sleeveless gown with their hair made like mine.
It was now time for me to wear my gown.The designer brought the gown.
It was an off shoulder gown which flowed down.It was simple and nice and I loved it.I told Paula I didn't want a too expensive gown

I told Paula I didn't want a too expensive gown

I was good to go.I looked at myself in the mirror.I looked very beautiful and for a moment I felt like this was real I was happy but am I doing the right thing?I don't love Carlos will I ever regret my decision.We will be going for our honeymoon after our wedding.I don't want to be pregnant..No!!! I'm not ready for this..I just hope he understands.But will he treat me right.
My dad came to the room and hugged me which left me speechless because I know he doesn't like me.
He apologized for treating me badly the previous years and I forgave him.I cried because I was going to leave this house full of memories and I would miss my sister soo much.My dad wiped my tears and we set off with Mia and Victoria.
Am I really making the right decision.I hope I don't regret this.