Chapter 28: "The Reunion"

[ATLAS]

It took me a whole damn year to fall inlove with this jerk. He looks good, has a kind heart and can be a bastard most of the time, but that is exactly why I fell for him.

Right now we're holding hands as we wait for the others to arrive. I still feel nervous when he's close to me, but I started to smile more often.

"Is everything alright, my love?" I catch him smiling at me and flush.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous. How will they react?" I honestly admit and he chuckles.

"They'd die of jealousy." He winks, causing me to roll my eyes at him. He's really something.

"ATLAS!" Aubrey suddenly yells as she pulls me into a hug. She was the first to find out that I'm dating her brother. I told her a few weeks ago and she seemed happy about it.  Her smile grows wider as she spots Zero staring at us. "I'm so sorry for that." She whispers in my ears, causing me to laugh out loud.

"Hey!" I grin as I spot Zero frowning. He heard what she said and feels offended. Naww, look at him!  "He may be a bastard, but he's my bastard."

She gasps and covers her mouth. "Did you just-"

Zero smiles widely and wraps his arms around me, making me feel tiny. "That's my lady." I can't believe I'm really doing this. Dating him.

"What the-" Corey stops and widens his eyes at us. He shakes his head as he nervously walk in circles. "I darnk too much rootbeer. That's it!"

How rude!

"I knew it!" Brett appears beside us and grins.

Zero gives me the 'I told you so' look. I roll my eyes back at him. Good for you, Mr. Wise ass.

"Okay! I'm weirded out!" The giant goliath groans and then stares at us. His eyes wander from Jax and Aubrey to me and Zero. "Shit! Why'd ya'll gotta couple up!?"

I feel ya buddy. I ask that myself everytime.

We look at each other and then laugh at him.

"It's called love." Jax smiles at Aubrey and kisses her cheeks. Aww!

"Exactly." Zero says and places a kiss on my head. H-Hey!

Corey scrunches his face in disgust. "STOP FLEXING ON ME!"

Brett grins and then scoops his hand into Corey's, who's confusingly staring at him. "Seems like we're the only left behind."

HUH?!

Corey shoots him a disgusted look and  hastily removes his hand from him. "WHAT THE- EW!"

The model looks offended. "What? We can have a bromance-"

Zero and Jax widen their eyes, causing Aubrey and I to laugh.

"Brett, are you?-"

"There's no way, or?-"

"BROMANCE MY ASS!" The giant huffs and lifts his fist up. "The next time you touch me, Imma beat the shit out of you! Understand?"

Brett laughs and shakes his head. "You should've seen your faces! No, I'm just joking."

"You got me there, for a second!" Corey overdramatically breaths out.

Zero shuts his eyes and places his index finger and thumb to his nose bridge. "Stop joking with stuffs like that."

"We wouldn't mind. If you really were." Jax assures the model, who's just grinning.

"Thanks for the support." He winks at the nerd, making Aubrey pull her boyfriend's arm.