[ 14 ]

[200606] A/N --- Additional 2 Chapters for today. I did plan to end it tomorrow but I don't want a rushed ending since there are still things to be revealed. Oops!  🤭🤫. This is probably done by Monday or Tuesday.

THURSDAY

MINA

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' I shouted on top of my lungs. I felt like dying. Literally. I'm on my way to die as I fall leaving my soul in the air.

I stop shouting when the ride stops in the middle of this tower. A second later, I feel it's going up again. "You got to be kidding me." I stated unbelievably. I tighten my hold on Chaeyoung left hand with my right as my left hand holding on the bar shielding me protectively.

Why am I here? As we have planned, we came here in the amusement park and the first thing Chaeyoung wanted to ride is this stupid Red Tower Drop.

I'm feeling my heart is being pull upward as my body trying to keep up following it. When we stop again at the very top of this tower, I feel Chaeyoung squeeze my hand causing me to look at her way. She smiles at me reassuringly. 'I'm here.' she mouthed. I smile back with my trembling lips.

This is the time. I allowed her to drag me here to this deathly ride because I wanted to confess. I want her to know what I feel with words.

"Chaeyoung-ah" I called her though I'm nervous with two reasons. Confessing and this ride. She gave me an expectant look telling me to continue.

"I "

"I "

"I- OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I shouted loudly when this damn ride falls down with it's 52 m height. My heartbeats faster than anything I've experience before. My stomach rumble inside me. When we the ride finally end, I'm still stock on my seat as my mind my body for a minute.

"You're pale Minari." Chaeyoung said as she caresses my cheek using her hand. She stood in front of me. "Here, let me help you." she said as she grab me assisting my body to stand up.We walk near a bench and sat down while Chaeyoung still assisting me.

"Let's not do that again, EVER." I said.

She chuckles at my words. "But, that was our first ride. There are a lot of rides left."

"Do you want me to die?" I look at her wide eye.

"Ani.. You're with me so you're not going to die." she said.

"You're sweet but that won't make me ride that again." I emphasize.

She smile again. "Don't worry, we won't. We'll just ride those mild ones."

"Better make sure those are mild for me or else you better prepare yourself to go alone." I said.

She nods. "I'll grab some water for you. Wait here." she said and stood up to go but I hold her wrist. She looks at me confused.

"Let's go together."

"I can do it alone, you know."

"I know but we promise we will stay together right?" I reason. She nods and interlace her arm on me as she pull me up. "And you might get lost it will be hard to find you here with all of these giants." I teased.

"Are you saying I'm small?"

"I'm not saying it, I'm saying there a lot of tall people here."

"But, that's the same. I'm hurt. You meanie." she pouted. Looking forward as we walk.

I smile widely seeing her cute pout. Feeling brave, I kiss her on the cheek for a second. She snap her head to me with wide eyes and her cheeks turning pinkish.

I felt my cheeks warm up too but I smile at her. "Feel better?" I questioned.

"Did you just kiss me on my cheek?"

"I did. Don't you like it?"

"Nope, I don't like it." she said my face drop. Disappointed.

"I love it." she added and face lights up instantly like Christmas light.

"I love it too." I said. My energy bar instantly goes up to 100%. I stand straight and removes my arm on hers. I let my left hand tangled with her right hand. Fingers in interlaced. Holding hand. Bright smile on both of our faces as we continue our walk to buy water.

"Water, please." I said.

The woman in the counter get a bottled water and handed it to me as I pay her.

She looks at me weirdly. "You must like water so much. You have a very wide smile just for buying water." the woman said.

I just nods at her and said "Thank you" before Chaeyoung and I walk again.

I don't care what people think even they think I'm weird or crazy. As long as I'm happy and Chaeyoung is with me then that is all I need and want.