Faceless

Night after night, I would stay away from other people. I would go to sleep before the sun would set, sleeping with the covers all over me even if it was hot; I would hide around or leave the house and come back after they had all gone to sleep. It was so annoying, keeping myself from my friends and family like a backwards vampire who couldn't be outside when the moon was up. Every damn night, at about 9 pm or so my arms and legs would stretch and the tentacles would come out of my back, and I would curl up in my bed in a way I would fit and look I was normal length and had nothing on my back. I swear, I spent about 2 or 3 weeks going Slender and human, back and forth.

One late afternoon, after coming out of class, I went to my dorm, took a shower and went for a walk.

"Don't wait up for me!" I said to the girls as I left

With my hands in my jacket pocket, I walked around the neighborhood. At one point I wandered off in my thoughts, and away from the neighborhood. I heard footsteps behind me and returned to reality, and when I looked, I was in a very unsafe area. I turned around and saw a gang of teen boys, probably in their 20's. 

"Hey baby, you know it's not safe here at night." Said one of them pulling out a pocket knife.

I turned away and began running.

"Come back here!" They chased me for a while.

I ran around the streets and blocks, and when I felt they were behind, I pulled out my phone to check out the time. I smirked and stopped cold in my tracks. I heard them arrive and stop behind me.

"You know you in trouble now girl."

I turned around slowly, and with a freaky grin I shook my head.

"I don't think so."

"Da hell is wrong with this bitch?"

"She crazy, man."

The clock hit 9 pm and that is when the change began. My legs stretched until I was 7 feet tall, my arms reached my knees and the tentacles sprouted and waved in the air. All I was missing was a villanous evil laugh while thunder and lightning striked at my back. All I had for effects was the electronics store next to me that still had all the televisions turned on, which of course I began to mess up with the static.

"Run motherfuckers!"

"Every man for themselves!"

This is about to get good, I was about to kill these bastards, God knows what they had done to other women. I ran behind them, not even breaking a sweat, and when I was close enough to one, I grabbed him with a tentacle and lifted him up high, I put another tentacle around his waist, before he could reach the gun that was there, I couldn't risk getting shot.

"Let me go! Ahhh! Somebody help me!"

"I bet that's what all your victims yelled and you didn't show them any mercy. I won't either." I growled

His eyes looked at mine in fear, his forehead was covered in sweat. I took my hand and from behind I pushed it into his throat, grasped into his skin and pulled out what I could. The man screamed for an instant, and as soon as I took my hand out, he died. I dropped him... and the rest of his throat on the cold pavement. I looked at my bloody hand, and even though I thought how many illnesses he probably had, I licked it a bit. Then I looked at the fresh corpse and began indulging in his flesh. Not too much afterwards, his comrades arrived and watched. I heard a few gunshots and felt them land on me, but with no pain at all. I slowly lifted my head and then I stood up. They shivered in fear and left just as fast as they came. I laughed, but my victory was cut short. I fell to the floor in agonizing pain. Again?! I struggled to stand up, but I fainted.