Fifth Dream

A few days later, Sunday night, I tried to think as much as I could about the Slender Man, maybe that would make him visit me in my dreams.

I was visiting my friends at their dorm room, and after proper greetings I asked them:

"Do you know who the Slender Man is?"

Some said yes, others said no, but one of them said:

"Bitch please. He was at my house! I laid under my covers, feeling like I was being watched. As I dared to peek, I saw him standing across my room, staring at me with no face. He was suddenly closer, I got scared and hid again. Only then, was the eerie feeling gone, I believe him too."

I smirked.

I was back at my bed, getting cozy. 

"I am so seeing Slendy tonight. Come at me James! Come on Slender Man!" I dared him.

I laid on my right side and felt something creep on my bed a few seconds later. I turned face up with my eyes closed. For a moment I froze, I felt something next to my left arm. With my right hand I dared reach for whatever it was. It was an arm, a long skinny arm. My eyes instantly widened and in a split second I was all on fours like a Halloween cat, almost freaking out.

There I saw James, his intense laughter echoing in my head.

"James, you scared the shit out of me!"

He laughed even louder, his body language gave off that it was gonna be pretty hard to make him shut up. Then I realized something.

"How the hell do you fit in my bed?"

I turned and looked at his legs.

"I don't." 

He said still laughing, his legs were bent up at his knees. I laughed a bit, and then he sat up, fully extending his legs while taking one of my pillows and putting it behind him for support. I couldn't see him very well, my room was awfully dark. I hugged him, closing my eyes.

"I missed you Slendy."

Afterwards, I kind of laid on his chest. One of his long arms softly hugged me and caressed my back. I felt a warm breath on me. I was puzzled, and looked at his face.

"How can you breathe? You don't even have a nose, or a mouth." 

I said, still feeling it.

"Through my face, I guess." 

He said unsure.

I chuckled and laid again where I was.

"You're weird... but not in a bad way, I mean... I like weird."

He didn't reply, he just continued to gently rubbed my back. I must admit, it was sort of sexy having him on my bed, holding me close and caressing me like that. Girl!!! What the fuck are you thinking?! I heard him chuckle.

"Stop reading my mind!" I shrieked, chances are I was blushing.

What the hell is going on in my head? He laughed a bit more and got off my bed.

"Get some rest." He said as he fixed the pillow and tucked me in.

Yup, I had officially made a fool out of myself. I got cozy, closed my eyes and when I looked again, he was gone. This had been the fifth dream with the Slender Man.