21 - jake

Hey guys. 

I'm sorry I've been gone for a year and if anyone reads this, please comment, but I'd like to say some things before I start this. 

This past year has been quite hard for me, I haven't been focusing on writing, because I need to finish high school and also, I HAVE A BABY. If anyone will write something mean, I'll report you. 

But yea, that's about that, now get on with it and read this diddly part about Jake. 

Kisses x 

You were just your typical 9-5 job worker and he was a cop, a legend in the city

You were just your typical 9-5 job worker and he was a cop, a legend in the city. Everyone loved him, everyone loved you and everyone loved you two together. You two did things together and made the job easier by laughing all the time, you two went on road trips together, you went on dates to regain the spark between you two. Everything was perfect, until...

COVID-19 and quarantine hit in. 

It's not as much as his presence pissed you off, but the fact, that he was pissed off just pissed you off too. You fought a lot, you got fired because of safety purposes, through anger he always reminded you that he's the one holding this all together, he's paying the bills, until one night he came home later than every day. 

While he was in shower, someone called him. Without thinking, you picked up and you heard a woman saying weird things to him like "come back, I miss you", "I want to be back in your arms" and you just hung up. 

You didn't wait for him to get out of the shower. You took screenshots of his texts with that girl and sent them to yourself, so he could see what's happening. You took your coat, your purse, your phone and left. Left without a single word. 

I'm sorry, this is a piece of shit.