9 - jake

Jake didn't particularly strike you as a shy man, in fact – he was hella outgoing and also really liked to flirt, as he did with Katie in the cordon. But when he got tired of it, as Katie's best friend, he pissed you off, because he didn't realize the damage he had done.

Either way, he started hitting on you. You, being an amazing best friend, hated his guts, so when he came closer to you, you moved away. When he walked through the crowd to be next to you, you attempted to walk away, acting as if you'd be needed somewhere else.

Until...you two were trapped in a washing room, where you took out the clothes you put in and he came in for a change of his own clothing. Fuck, he was sweaty, just from a workout and it was your weakness. BUT, you swallowed your pride, you didn't feel like letting down your best friend or getting into a hot, sexy and manly human trap, so you ignored him.

"How long are we going to do this, Y/N?"

You gasped.

"Excuse me?"

"You know I like you and I know you like me, so why don't you just quit your little game and let's hang out."

You looked at him, the pile of clean clothes in your hands. You threw his shirt at him, the shirt hitting his face, making him not see you for a split second. "I don't think you should talk to me at all unless it's under important circumstances."

And you walked out. Gosh, you felt amazing. 

i updated all of my books, so I thought I'd save up the urge for Nivin to text me and yell at me, about not updating it as regularly as I did.