20 - chris

I don't know if anyone reads these anymore, but hey, I'm here with an update and I'm sorry that I was gone for so long. A lot has been happening in my life and I can't wait to share the news with you guys!!! 

 A lot has been happening in my life and I can't wait to share the news with you guys!!! 

You thought your heart would've clenched when you'd see him on the screen of your tv. You thought you wouldn't be able to stand the sight of him, being near you or his annoyingly fancy cologne still smelling on your sheets after he'd been there last week.

But you felt nothing. You felt nothing, when it was your job to do his hair for his interview. His interview for a show called "Containment". You loved the damn show, you loved his role in it and you loved his acting in it, but you hated him as well.

Because, this show was the thing that tore you apart. It tore you apart, because he decided to persuade his dream and you let him. He decided to take that show as a priority rather than your relationship and you let him. You let him, because you were happy seeing him happy. It hurt that he decided to end things not seeing you, but you moved on.

"Hey there, Y/N," he said, walking in your trailer and making you jump up. He smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. It's just...I was waiting for you to open the door, but there's no time, so I came in."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I just...I'm lost in track today, didn't get so much sleep last night. Annoying neighbors," you awkwardly laughed and wanted to punch yourself for even saying the last part. He didn't care.

But he did care. He cared enough to listen to your tragic life, how everything seemed to fall apart with his departure from your life and he even invited you for a cup of coffee, to catch up. But he just wanted to get a second chance. Because as much as you hated him, count it double for the amount of him hating himself for what he did to you. 

this is  crappy, I'M SORRY.