18 - jake

One sentence summary: You were his childhood best friend, but with the growth of his career, he forgot about you

this was requested for Chris and not with Jake, I think, but I'm gonna do this for all three x 

It was all good. You had moved on and forgot, that your best friend since diapers had clearly moved on from you and had chosen a path for himself. You always thought that you'd be the one to hold his hand, when he felt like dying and you thought, that you'd be the one he'd end up with. After all, you two were inseparable. 

But what you didn't think much about was that he had asked around for you. He went to this guy who he drinks beers together with every Friday night, only to find out that he was your ex and ended up getting no information. 

He decided to take the matters in his own hands on another level - he talked to his boss. His boss, asking Jake to take another shift for it and making him get him coffee every morning, Jake gladly did it, because he knew that his boss would find you. 

While taking a lunch break mid-training, his boss, Mr Perkins (random name, give me a break, don't judge), called him to the side, where no one could hear them.

"I found your girl."

Jake sighed in relief. He found you. 

"I contacted her and scheduled a meeting with her in the restaurant I showed you, that I liked. I told her the table I reserved and told her the time I'd be there."

"And? Why are you telling me this?" Jake was confused. Was this man in front of him bragging about meeting you? 

Mr Perkins face-palmed. "Because you're going to be the one, who's going to meet her. After an hour. Get a shower, freshen up and get there before her, so she doesn't see you."

Meanwhile, you were getting ready for this meeting with Mr Perkins. He called himself your savior, because he apparently knew your money struggles, which was kind of creepy, but you didn't mind the help - you might be able to pay him back one day. 

The drive in a cab was pretty awkward, the guy kept staring at you, or at least he was checking his rear mirror every 0.1 seconds. You stepped out of the cab and walked across the street, and into the restaurant the creepily nice man had asked you to meet him. 

When you walked to the table, closer and closer, the behind of the man's head looked like Jake's. The mole on his neck was there and his scar from an accident was also there. It couldn't be. He forgot about you. He doesn't need you. 

But you needed him. 

You cleared your throat. "Mr Perk-" the guy stood up and turned around. "Jake?"

"Hey, Y/N. I found you."

When he said that, something inside you clicked and you started bawling your eyes out. Your voice cracked, "You left me..."

He walked closer to you and hugged you, and you just cried from happiness, probably. "And I'm sorry for that. I'll never do it again."

SORRY FOR MY SHITTY ASS UPDATE TIMES, I'M A LAZY ASS