Love & affection

I am not in love
But I'm open to persuasion
East or West
Where's the best
For romancing

Katya's POV

"You should hang up now; it's a bit late."

"I really want to keep listening to you talk about that silly movie you like."

"Contact is not silly!"

Violet's laughter was heard on the other side of the line and made me melt with tenderness.

"But maybe we should hang up, tomorrow you must work early and prepare yourself so that I pick you up."

"Will you see me after work?"

"Sure, unless you don't want to."

"No, that's fine, it's just that I didn't want to go with that dumb uniform to see you."

"Well, I think you look cute in that dumb uniform."

I smiled when I heard her laughing nervously.

"I didn't remind you so bold, you know?"

"Is it uncomfortable? I'm so sorry..."

"No, no, I actually like it."

My smile got bigger as I adjusted the red bra she had chosen for me.

"Katya, shut up now!" Alaska screamed as she covered her face with a pillow.

"Ugh, I must hang up because someone has to sleep her eight hours or she gets sick, see you later, Elvira."

"See you later, Debbie Harry."

"I'm Joan Jett."

"And I'm Dita Von Tesse."

I rolled my eyes when I heard her laugh.

"Goodbye, silly blonde."

That ended the call, leaving me sighing at imagining ourselves on a date tomorrow."Hallelujah..."

"You are unbearable."

"Oh, Violet, you are so beautiful, and your ass looks perfect in that skirt... Ouch!" She made fun of me, faking my Russian accent.

I had to throw a pillow in her face to calm her down; it was really unbearable.

"First of all, I don't speak like that."

"Whatever you say, Putin."

I sighed as I imagined what would be making Violet right now, would she be thinking about me?

"I need money," I said decided.

"Uhh?"

"Alaska, I want my own apartment," I admitted, turning to see her face "It's very nice of you to let me stay in your room and everything, but I need my own space, you know, to do my own things like showering with the open door and masturbating..."

"You need to do it now? I can go out if you want."

"No, I'm fine, it's just that I got used to having my privacy in my stay in London, now I feel weird staying from house to house, one day I'm here, then at Patricia's house and finally with Jason and Crystal, I'm like the daughter of a divorced couple that nobody really wants."

"Well, you can get another job."

"I guess I'll have to."

"Yeah, now if you let me: I want to sleep because tomorrow I'm working all day, and you need to go on a date."