This town

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far from the stars

Katya's POV

One, two, three, four and...

"Excuse me, could you do me a favor?" I opened my eyes, confused to see the woman beside me, "I know this is going to sound crazy, but do you think you can hold my baby for a second? I really need to go to the bathroom."

I opened my eyes with surprise at her request, and then I saw the blonde baby looking at me just as confused.

"I beg you, a favor from woman to woman."

"Uh, sure."

"Thank you, honey; you saved my life."

With that, she left the baby on my lap to run and almost crash with the stewardess.

"Well, only you and I are left," I said, smiling when I saw the little baby do the same.

The flight had been a little longer, and when I saw that a baby was beside me, it made me want to smash my head in the window, but the little girl had behaved gracefully well, playing or eating, or doing baby stuff.

It was not long before her mother returned to take her in her arms.

"Thank you; you've saved me," she smiled nervous as she offered her hand, "I'm Emma."

"Katya," I smiled slightly to take her hand, something told me that I wouldn't be able to go back to my reading and music.

"Oh, really? What a coincidence! This little girl here is named Katherine, but we call her Katy, similar, no?" She smiled amused while I just nodded, laughing, "Will you be here around for a long time, Katya?"

"Uh, I really don't know."

"Indefinite vacations? That's good," the girl kept smiling while the baby on her lap yawned, and her eyes began to close, "Hey, I couldn't help but notice the book you read and wondered if maybe you are..."

"Lesbian?" I asked, giggling while she blushed slightly and nodded, "Yes, I am."

"Cool," she smiled as she held the baby in her arms in a comfortable sleeping position, and when I thought the conversation had died, the girl talked again, "Do you wanna go out with me?"

"Uh?"

"Yeah, you know, we could go for a drink or dance, we could even have dinner in my apartment if you want, I'm very good at cooking," she showed off with a silly smile.

I was speechless.

If she had asked me this a couple of years ago, I wouldn't have thought for a single second about a milf of big breasts and a pretty smile that looked like Megan Fox? For god's sake, I'm crazy, myself of seventeen years would kill for this moment.

But unfortunately, things are not as they used to be.

"I'm really flattered, but I don't think it's the best."

"Are you sure? If it's for the money, don't worry, I invite you."

"I'm sorry," I smiled uncomfortably before putting on my headphones and going back to my reading.

The flight didn't take long to reach our destination. I glanced at the window before sighing; I was really doing it? I'm going back to where it all started? It was too late for regrets. Megan Fox didn't say goodbye to me, but the baby did, which made me laugh a little. I hope I didn't offend her mom.