Mamma mia

Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know
My my, I could never let you go

Trixie's POV

"Honey, I need you to tell me what happens, I can't help you if you don't tell me," mom looked at me worried while I couldn't stop crying.

"I can't tell you."

"Is it because of that Dane boy?" She asked, stroking my hair.

Oh god, if only she knew.

"Leave me alone."

"Beatrice, please talk to me, I don't like to see you sad," she asked with concern "I know I haven't been the best mother but..."

"Mom? I'm going out; I don't know what time I'm going to come back..." Sam walked into the room and was silent for a couple of seconds to see me "Uh, I'm sorry, I just came to say goodbye."

"Sammy?" I called her in tears, "Can we talk?"

She struggled for a few seconds before shrugging her shoulders and sighing.

"I guess."

Mom only sighed as she wiped my tears one last time and went out to leave us alone.

"What's up?" She asked, sitting on the bed.

"Yesterday, at the festival, I talk with Katya," I cried again as I remembered our uncomfortable interaction.

"Oh."

"She hates me," I said.

"You can't be sure, Trixie."

"I invited her out, and she rejects me, you know who told me when I asked her why not? She replied that because I had broken her heart," I sighed deeply "I'm an idiot, I should never have left her side."

She was silent, looking at me with pity. I hated that she looked at me like that.

"Maybe," she answered weakly, "But you did, now there's nothing you can do about it."

"She looked so beautiful last night."

"Trixie, do you still love her?"

Her question took me by surprise. I immediately thought of all those nights we spent together, from doing such stupid things as watching princess movies to having sex. I also thought of the times I tried to forget her and get on with my life but she somehow or other came back, from a sunny day to a dream where we had the happy life we always imagined.

"Yes, I still love her," I said with confidence, "Do you still in love with Aquaria?"

She looked at me a few seconds before she sighed.

"Get dressed, let's go out."

"I don't want to go out with your friends."

"Ugh, we'll go to the mall, you still owe me my birthday present, and I just saw a dress I liked, you're rich now, right?"

I rolled my eyes at her proposal, but couldn't help smiling, at least we would spend some time together.

"Okay, give me a second."

"I'll wait for you downstairs," she was about to leave when she stopped "And to answer your question, I never stopped loving her."

"Sam..."

"No, don't say anything," her gaze remained cold "I'll wait for you."

Katya's POV