Nine

Auburns P.O.V

I woke up to a pounding head and my mind was in a fluttering daze. My hand throbbed and an agonising groan of pain managed to escape my lips. The rusted metallic smell of blood filled the air and my entire body ached, especially my legs and wrists. Slowly, I looked down to see that I had been cuffed. Crimson blood running from the shallow cuts, made from the tight metal dripped from my wrists, but I ignored it. The ropes; bonded against my legs, burned my bruised skin and caused my tights to stick to my stinging legs like glue.

Oh great Auburn! You went and got yourself kidnapped! Well, on the bright side, at least I'll never see my 'family' again. I laughed effortlessly then sighed. My kidnapper could of at least taken my clothes into consideration. Blood takes forever to come out.

After thinking long and hard I mentally face palmed. God I'm such a idiot. I dragged my legs closer to my hands and tugged on the ropes. They began to loosen so I gave them one last tug, but yelped as a sharp flash of pain surged throughout my body because, I had accidentally pulled my skin. Twisting my legs, I gave them one last stretch and sighed; feeling the familiar sense of pain.

'Now for my hands' I thought. I looked around the bed, and found a screw sticking out underneath the mattress. I reached for it and fiddled with the locks on my cuff then sighed in relief as they fell off. I winced in pain whilst massaging my wrists and examined them.

Hmm no major damage.

This kidnapper was pathetic. He/She literally wanted me to escape. Curiosity got the best of me and I stood up, just to fall face first, my whole body was screaming with distress, but being the invincible person that I am I tried to stand up once more and succeeded.

Loud thuds echoed the room and the lock rattled. My rapidly beating heart dropped and a sense of panic kicked in, quickly yet intelligently I grabbed the screw and crawled back into the bed, just in time to see my kidnapper walk in.