Four

Robin's P.O.V

*EVERYBODY STAY CALM, LINE UP IN SINGLE FILE OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL. THERE HAS BEEN A VERY SERIOUS INCIDENT. I REPEAT PLEASE STAY CALM*

A sudden wave of panic struck me as I heard the schools fire alarm begin to ring. The constant earsplitting echo of the bell caught me off guard and I struggled to remain content.  I glanced curiously over to Auburn's seat in the classroom, to my surprise she was still sat there, with her hands directly over her ears, staring unconsciously out of the window. She had this blank emotionless look on her face...odd.

Panic stricken, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom. Was there an actual fire? Oh God please no, this can't be happening again.

Anonymous P.O.V

I glared at the filthy Nurse and muttered to myself. He was probably fantasising about all the nasty things he could do to the students here. Pervert.

I pulled out the pocket knife, my prized possession; I call it Reaper, because that's what it does, it reaps; gathering my victims for harvest. I smiled at my baby, the sharp point glinted proudly in return, as if to wink saying, "it's been a long time". It will soon be masked with the blood of my enemies; my pretty flowers, soon ready for harvest.

I walked into the nurse's office and smiled warmly at the nurse. At first he looked confused, but then his fearful eyes widened with trembling terror as soon as I pulled out the knife. He opened his mouth to scream for help, but as always the words were to afraid to come out. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead as I edged closer towards him.

"Don't worry, sir. I'll be quick. I promise to make sure your suffering will be short but...painful." I added menacingly. I cornered him, and before he could try and retaliate I stabbed my knife into his throat and dragged Reaper across. My world stopped whilst the adrenaline kicked in, surging through my veins as I stabbed his chest multiple times, letting myself get carried away.

I tucked the bloodstained pocket knife into the white kitchen gloves I was wearing, (these were also tainted), all that was left was to dispose of evidence; which I will be doing later on.

Lastly I took out my exquisite black tulips and lay one on his lifeless chest. Shame really, he was quite handsome. I glanced one last time into his empty grey eyes, and climbed out of the window to escape without a trace.

Goodbye my pretty flower.

A/N *Sorry this was a short chapter but next chapter will be longer, promise. Just keep voting and commenting ✌*