P1 : C11

I woke up in a completely different place. I had fallen unconcious on the lower level of the ship after shifting skin. Just like I wanted it to do. I wanted to be out cold. But no one else did. I know that the thought of wanting to stay asleep after what Peter had done seemed fairly odd but in honesty it made me feel better and made my mind seem a bit more clear than before.

It was fairly dark, except for a small light near where I was laid down in a bed. I knew that it had to have been a bed since it was fairly comfortable and easy against my back. When I woke there was a woman standing in front of me, she had her back to me but I could tell she was someone that I did not know. She was wearing all white, her hair was pulled back from her face behind her head. She turned her head to the left and smiled,

"Stats?" someone asked.

"She's doing just fine Mr. Quill. I will leave the two of you and come back in a little while." she said. She walked around what looked like a table and disappeared. I blinked a few times,

"Thank you." I heard Peter say with an exagerated drawl to the last word. Then he walked in my line of sight.

"Hey hey hey!" he said smiling at me.

"Peter." I sat up on my hands, my vision went bright for just a second before it adjusted.

"We landed, don't worry." he said, taking a seat in a chair right in front of me. "You scared me. You went off and I had no idea where you went, and when I found you, you were on the floor and paler than I had ever seen you before. I was really worried." Peter said it so gently to me that it made me feel somewhat guilty.

I sat back against the pillow behind me and looked around. It was dark, there were windows but blinds had been pulled down over them.

"Anyways, gangs all hanging out in the hall. Told them to leave you in peace since Rocket and Groot wouldn't stop talking about you since we landed."

"What were they saying?" I asked, looking back at Peter.

"Your skin glows."

"What?"

"Your skin glows. It's glowing a little right now, not entierly but some." he told me. I looked down at my arms. I had forgotten that I possesed this ability. Usually I had to control when I wanted it to look this way, it would not normally do this on it's own. My skin had shifted to a dark grey, fading to black in some places, with white glowing specks that looked as if they were Terran freckles.

"Kind of reminds me of a galaxy or something, like stars." Peter said.

I faded my skin away, back to the faint purple, without my scars. Feeling too self concious.

Welcome to Earth, Vele.

I flinched and looked around. Peter was the only person in the room, the only person who was talking to me and yet I heard another voice.

Do not be alarmed. I am Dr. Charles Xavier. But you may call me Professur if you'd like to.

"Vele?" Peter said my name and I jumped.

"You okay?" Peter was sitting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"You can't hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"There's a voice." I answered. Peter looked at me and then bit the inside of his cheek.

"A voice." he said.

"Yes."

"You're hearing a voice?"

"Yes, Peter. Can't you hear it?"