chapter 1

My life with him was never boring. Even though he was the leader of the Phantom troupe he always made sure I wasn't in danger.
When i left him it was the first time I  actually saw him crying. Nothing too much, just tears. It broke my heart, it really did but I  just..stopped having feeling for him.
He used to sent me letters everyday after the break up. I didn't respond to any of them. I didn't want to.

Lies.

I  always hated them. But every since we broke up, my  life became miserable. My family is very wealthy but I  wanted to become independent so I  moved into a small flat with one cat for a company. Not wanting to disappoint my  family, I  started telling lies. Even to my friends. It somehow started to became an addition.

But I am  fine.
Everything is fine.

One lie

He dumped me.

He was the one who broke my heart into a million pieces. He was the one who didn't answer to any of my  letters. After a while I  stopped because I  felt pathetic.
I  sighed. It was a cold Friday night and I was walking to get some pizza since i didn't know how to cook. Chrollo was always the one who cooked. That was his name. Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was from my mother. I didn't want to answer the phone so I just let it ringing. I finaly got my pizza and I was able to go home and see a movie and probably sleep on my old couch.

It was 10:30 and I was alone walking at the cold streets at yorknew. Suddenly i heard a sound right next to me. My  eyes widen as i quickly looked to my right, but it was nothing there. My phone started ringing again which made me jump in fear. I decided to answer this time.

" hello mother"

"Ohh y/n, you finally answered!"

" sorry, I was getting pizza"

I looked back again scared to made sure no one creep was watching me or following me.

"You know, i was thinking if you wanted to come to the family dinner this time. Everyone will be there"

And that was exactly what I have been afraid of. I can't face them with so many lies that I have told them. But of course I didn't want them to find the truth about me. Finally I arrived to my house. I got inside and locked the door.

"I am sorry mom but I have a lot of work to do.."

I lied again. I sighed again and layed down on your couch. The pizza was cold now but I was too bored to put it in the microwave.

"Please promise me that you will think about it"

"Okay mom I'll think about it. I got to go now bye, love you"

Before she would even respond, I hung up. I am a disappoint to the family. I  thought.

That will never change...