chapter 9 (end)

(This is the last chapter)

Your pov

God the plan was difficult.

But it was exiting at the same time. Your kidnapper was hiding at an old factory. You expect him to be alone but no, he had a whole group. You turned you eyes blue as you quickly stab someone on their back. He let out a scream of pain as he died in front of you. It made you satisfied. You looked back and the phantom troupe had kill them all but chrollo was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is chrollo?". You asked. " I think he is after your kidnapper" pakunoda answered. You rolled you eyes and headed out. You wanted to do the job not chrollo. As you stepped outside you heard yells. You went close to the sounds only to find the man who kidnapped you laying on the ground bleeding. " he is not dead yet, he just need the final hit" chrollo said as he turned to face.

You took out your gun and slowly approached him. He started trembling as tears stated to running down his face. It made you excited. You let out a chuckle. "Look how the tables have turn~" before he could even say anything you shot him right in the head. Damn that felt good!". Chrollo approached to you slowly as he touched you by your wait. He turned you around and kissed you and of course you kissed him back. Your tongues were finding for dominance. You decided to pull away just to tease him. " y/n, promise me to be by my side for ever,to never stab in the back and be always with me". You smirked as you played with his hair.

"Of course my love~"

Ohh lies can be so addictive~