chapter 4

I woke up in a bed. I looked around me confused. The room wasn't really something special. It had another bed too and a small desk. My whole body was in pain but I managed to get out of the bed and headed to the door. I opened and looked around me. Apparently I was in an old building. " I am so tried and so confused.." I whispered to myself. "You should rest then" I heard a voice behind making jump.

It was a boy with blonde hair. He was smiling at me and he looked friendly but I couldn't let his appearance tricked me. "Who are you..and where am I?". He smiles at me and came closer but a stepped back. " danchou order us to protect you. He says that you are in danger". You looked at him confused. Who is their danchou and does he wants to protect me.

" I am going home!". I announced to him. He frowned at my behavior. "Sorry but we can't let you do that?" A girly voice was heard behind me. I turned around and saw a girl with pink hair and kind weird clothes. " danchou, will be very upset with us". I gave her a look and continued my to walk away. I didn't really know where I was heading but I would be better if was far away from those two. The old building was huge. Ten minutes later and I still couldn't find the exit.

"Don't bother"
There was a blond woman in front of me. She smiled at me. " you should rest for tonight. You will talk with danchou in the morning". She said. I sigh and nodded allowing her to show me the way back to the room. " I am pakunoda by the way" she introduced her self. I nodded and said. " I am y/n ". " I know" she said. I looked at her confused but decided not to say anything. Soon enough we arrived to the room. The blond boy was waiting for us by the door. "Took so long pakuuu" he complained. Pakunoda or paku rolled her eyes at him. " whatever. Y/n this is shalnark. You will have to share the room with him" the thought of that immediately made me cringe. Pakunoda seemed to notice it and laugh. " don't worry, he doesn't hurt a fly. Well most of the time". And with that she left. I turned around to face shalnark, who was smiling at me.

I got inside of the room and layed to my bed. I turned around to face the wall and closed my eyes. " good night y/n chan" i heard shalnark singing. How does everyone knows my name!. I thought. And slowly I fell asleep