chapter 5

The sunlight hit my face suddenly and I groaned. Is it morning already?. I thought. I turned the other way to fall asleep again only to feel my blankets being pulled down. I let out a scream as I face that shalnark guy. "Goodmorning" . He said smiling. I gave him a death glare as I got of the bed. "Danchou wants to talk to you". I groaned. Is this the reason why he woke me up? And who is their danchou. Do I know him?. I was very curious. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and headed to the door.

"You might want to change that outfit" shalnark said as he pointed at my dress which was now crumpled. I have him a "aren you stupid look" and said. " well I don't have any other clothes!". He  thought for a moment. He shrugged his shoulder and headed out the room.
As he was leading the way . I looked the building around me. Suddenly we met a huge groupe of people. I looked around me confused and scared. My eyes fell immediately to the familiar figure. Tall, red hair, weird kind of clothes...

"hisoka?!".

He turned around giving me a smirk. Some people gave me a weird look. " you know hisoka?" The girl with the pink asked me. I nodded. I  crossed my  arms giving him a dirty look. "Hello y/n-chan~♤". I scoffed and turned to shalnark. " is your danchou's name chrollo Lucifer?". He seemed shocked by my question. "How do you kno-".  Before he could even answer the question, I groaned in frustration. "That's it I am out". Everyone gave me a confused look but I didn't care.

"Sorry but you can't do that doll.."

I frowned at the familiar voice. It's him, it's really him. "Everyone, please get out". The troupe did what the danchou told them. "It's good to see you again y/n..". I felt myself shaking from trying to hold back my tears. I didn't say anything. "How..are you doing?". How am I doing?. How am I doing?!. I am doing horrible thanks to you for dumbing me!. . " I am doing very fine" I answered coldly. There was a awkward silence in the air. "Well y/n do you know why are you here?". I scoffed. "Because some maniac wants revenge from my father?". He nodded. " me and my troupe will protect you". I turned to face him giving him an dirty look.

" I don't need your protection"

He sighed and said. " and how will you protect yourself from being killed?. I thought for a moment. "My dad will hire mans to protect me". He laughed softly making me more angrier that I already was. "Yeah? Does your father knows that you live poorly". I was shocked...and embarrassed. "H-how d-do you know that, are you stalking me?!". I yelled. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well...not me..machi..". I groaned once again. "Are you serious?!". You looked at me straight into my eyes and said.
"Yes I am". "So now what? Do I have to live..here?". I asked hopefully you would say no. "Well no, you can live at your house but a member will always watching you. We might think that his next move will be attacking your own house".

Till yesterday I was living a boring yet save live,until a maniac who wants revenge from my father and my ex boyfriend who dumped me years ago came to ruin my life!. "Well, when can I go home yet?". He nodded. " I'll walk you home". I gave him and a look but didn't say anything. I knew chrollo that when he wants to do something? Nothing can stop him. Fifteen minutes later he was looking at my house confused. Well, I used to live in a mansion after all. "Y/n I don't want to be rude...but what happened?". I went silent for a moment. " a lot chrollo..a lot..goodnight"

Meow.

I took oliver and hugged him gently. I put some food in his plate and went straight to my bedroom. "Hope I won't come across with you again...chrollo Lucifer.."