Thank you

I m really grateful to all my readers who really showered so much love and support to my book and inspired and motivated me a lot.
I started writing this book on the 14th of March 2020 and then published it on the 21st of March all due to this lockdown, as I couldn't find anything more innovative and creative to do except writing. But I never expected 20+k views and so much love that even just within two and a half months. I feel that I'm blessed.

Thank you so much senu_j, bsgokul, Ruhi_24, RoseSchneider21, imranIT, Dazzlingwaazi, Chotushree, shxmnx_ bellereve9 shailahashmi, KhushiAsr, mahisheikh157, Ravexter, Fizzaamir, FavourAchonwa
user04512200, IfraQureshi159, Evnivr, aurelio_san, rajmounika, 3Chaitra6, rajgita, aamishnawab187, preranahazarika, RyanAdams481, FaazaNaum, shyBbydoll, SuprabhaSahoo, megha267, FavourAchonwa, aji_sweety, Mananhameshaforever, Miss_Granger_NOP, SaimoonQureshi, Allison303576, AairaMeher2, smitasingh50, RishiManan, Shunaya12, falgunishah917, GoyalRadhika  15091998Ayaana KhanSafia SUMANROY578 and all others who have shown so much love and support.

I'm sorry, I know that I haven't mentioned many names but I can't help it as it is increasing day by day and it has actually become tough for me to keep the track. So I just named a few of them mostly who generally post comments on my books.
Please dear, don't get angry as I'm also new in this field.😉 I know you all are very kind hearted and won't mind it at all.❤❤❤

Friends, this story, "HIS POSSESSIVE LOVE" will end one day, but I, being a very desirous person would loved to hold back this relation between us.

Let's, just forget about VIEWS, VOTES, COMMENTS, and FOLLOW Ups. These are only FIGURES and nothing else.

Let's change the relation between us. Let's not keep it as an author and a reader. Let's become Friends.

And that' why I have created a Server. FF- FANTASTIC FRIENDS; for you all to make friends and enjoy. You all can give suggestions and advice to discuss about everything you all feel like and can chat with others too.
FF is not FB but trust me, it is no less than a FB, ask them who are already the members of this server.
So if you are really interested DM me at Alishluv or you can also DM senu_j.

We will send you a link, and once you click on it, we will add you immediately to our Gang.

So, what are u waiting for???
DM me immediately. And let's make a new journey of Friendship together.

Love u all❤❤❤❤
Alisha💕