Prologue

"Did you not see me?", He asked her while holding her arms tight. His eyes are fuming red in anger.

"See you? See you where?"

"In the library , Damn it. Don't you dare try to ignore me again." He shouted while pulling her closer to his chest.

"Come on, it's nothing like that. I was just busy with Nisha discussing the project. And now Leave me, you are hurting me." She said while trying to get off from his grip.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" You can never be busy with anyone when I m there in front of you. Do you get that? .

"What the hell? We are friends and how can you shout....", her words cut off by him as he smashed her lips with his roughly.

She pushed him and tried to free herself but unable to move him an inch.
She was completely shocked.

He pulled her hair back and warned her, " I m not just your friend, remember that. You are mine and only mine. And I will not allow you to be busy with anyone except me."

*****************************************
Fahad, a tall, rich, very handsome, friendly guy with a great sense of humor. Each and every girl die hard to be with him. He flirts around with every girl and girls enjoy his company. But he turns into a devil Everytime he sees anyone going close to Aasma, two years junior to him in college.

*****************************
Read the story of Fahad and Aasma and take a roller coaster ride of love and romance.

**********************************

Hey, friends.

Did you like it?

What do you think of the story?

Please vote and comments.