Chapter 10: Cheaters

I hope you guys enjoy this early chapter!

Wattpad has been making me angry and doesn't save any of my changes so if you find any, such as a Sun Dragon Slayer instead of Sun Angel Slayer, please tell me.

I just now realized that all my stories are saying Sun Dragon Slayer instead.

Enjoy!

---

Chapter 10: Cheaters

Cassie

"So they cheated?" I was sprawled out on the couch, my feet laying in Natsu's lap and my head resting on the arm rest. Laxus was sharing the love seat with Terrwyn , his arm over the back of the couch with his hand resting on her shoulder while hers was on his thigh. Lucy was standing up drying her hair from her shower while Erza and Gray were in the two chairs. Carla and Lily were standing on the table while Happy was curled up on my stomach. Master Mavis and Makarov were sitting on the edge of the table, Gajeel, Wendy, Mira, Cana and Elfman were all standing throughout the room.

"They drained Orga's magic as the match went on so it would be easier for Pink Rose to beat him." Terra pinched the bridge of her nose. "It could mean that Pink Rose was too weak to beat Orga or they wanted it to look like Pink Rose was so strong all he or she needed to do was barely touch him or they wanted his magic for himself. There are so many conclusions."

"Either way, they cheated and that's against the rules." Laxus squeezed Terra's shoulder comfortingly. I clenched my fist.

"Does Sabertooth know this?" I asked. They probably should.

"We do now." I looked over the couch to see the smirking face of Sting. Lector, Rogue, Frosch, Yukino, Rufus and a very tired looking Orga all filed into the room after their master. Orga had bags under his eyes and his skin pale. He looked like crap.

"Are you alright?" Terra asked as she looked at Orga. He nodded and sat down on the empty couch.

"Will you tell us what happened?" Sting sat down beside Orga, Yukino soon followed. They left Rogue and Rufus standing as Lector and Frosch joined the other exceeds on the table. Aida suddenly appeared next to them. Aida showed herself to the guild before the Games started, she said that she wanted to wish everyone luck.

"It's quite simple really." Terrwyn leaned into Laxus. Will those two just get together already? "The Light Sabers attached a puppet string. It slowly drains the magic of the 'puppet' but if the 'puppet' starts using magic, it is drained faster. As Orga kept attacking, his magic was being siphoned faster than it would normally. This allowed Pink Rose to easily beat you."

"A puppet string?" Rogue crossed his arms over his chest.

"It is an old and illegal magic. It is called Puppeteer magic. It allows the user to control whatever he or she wants by attaching small strings of their magic to the object. Very few people can detect them, I am one of them as was my father."

"Puppeteer magic. Memorized." Rufus tapped his head.

"How can you memorize it if you have never seen it?" I asked and looked at him.

"Just merely the name. I'll memorize the moves later." For some reason, his hair looks like a dog. Like a Golden Retriever almost. His name is also a dogs name. The old lady who lives across from Laxus and Terra has a chihuahua named Rufus.

"Did you mother like dogs?"

"What?" Rufus looks up, startled.

"Your name is a dogs name and your hair looks like a Golden Retriever." I sat up and turned to give him my full attention.