Chapter 7: The Twin Dragons

Hello and welcome back! I'm making this section in Cassie's POV today.

Tell me if you like this please because I feel like it is really rushed.

Does anyone remember when Natsu would give everyone that warning on how not to sit too close to the TV and keep the lights on in the room?

Make sure you do that while reading too! We don't want to hurt your eyes!

Enjoy another Mira chapter!

----

Chapter 7: The Twin Dragons!

"This is it." Aida was floating above me, flaunting the fact that she could fly. She left me to pack all our things up the mountain while she just floated around me, not having to walk once.

"Oh thank god." I dropped our bag and my body soon followed. Holy crap I'm tired. I curled my arm under my head and began to drift off.

"Hey!" Aida smacked me with the rolled up request paper. "You can't sleep just yet!" Anyone who looked at us now, should see a white fox with two tails walking on air. Aida couldn't sense anyone near us so she didn't try and hide herself.

"Why not?" I covered my eyes with my arm. Aida landed hard on my stomach and I jerked up.

"Because, we need to visit the man who put out the request before we sleep." Aida grabbed my ear and hauled me up to my feet.

"Fine. Fine. I'm going now. See." I motioned to my body and she let go of my ear. She knows I absolutely hate it when she does it but she still does it anyway.

"Good. Let's get going." We started back down the mountain. Could today get any worse? Aida flew straight in front of my eyes and I tripped. I began rolling down the hill. I bounced off a tree. Damn that hurt. Every so often on my rapid descent, I would hit a pointy rock or a tree and boy did that hurt. When I got to the bottom, I slowed down and came to a stop at a small tree. Aida soon came speeding down the hill.

"Are you alright?" She fluttered around me, her tail moving worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I rubbed out my neck. I twisted my body and popped my back. I laid on the ground and stretched my muscles, causing a few more joints to pop. "There. So much better." All of a sudden, an arrow was pointed at my face. I followed it to see two men. One holding the arrow to my nose, the other holding a knife to Aida's throat.

"You let her go." I gritted out through my teeth.

"You mean your fox thing?" The knife man grinned. "I don't think so. Now you're coming with me or Snowy get's it." He pressed the knife to her neck even harder. I stood up and followed the men, the arrow still pointed at my head. The men led us to a small cliff and there seemed to be two different men standing at the top. Well one was sitting on a rock.

"Give us our book back or these two get it." Knife man said as he faced the two standing on the cliff. I saw Aida try and hide herself but it wasn't working.

"Why would we care?" The blond man didn't even glance at us. Knife loosened his hold I took my chance. I jabbed my elbow into the Archer and roundhouse kicked Knife. He let go of Aida and she flew high into the air. I sent a kick backwards into the head of Archer, knocking him out. Knife came running at me and I dodged the first few of his attacks before landing a solid punch to his face, knocking him out as well. Aida slowly floated down into my arms.

"Are you okay?" I whispered and she nodded, burying her face into my shoulder. I smiled and scratched behind her ear. No matter what the situation, she always calms down when you scratched there.