Chapter 16: The Beginning

Hey guys. Sorry about this. I've lost some idea for the GMGs so I am skipping to the last day. I also realized just how slow this book is going!

I think we all know who we want to win ;)

Fairy Tail of course!

As for the Light Sabers, you'll find out parts about them in this chapter. It's going to be a long one.

I caught up on the manga a bit but I have to wait for my pay check to get the next chapter so I am updating instead.

Enjoy my fairies!

--

The Summoning

Kimono Man

"My lord, the spell is ready." The general bowed before me. I stood up, eager to get going.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I swiftly walked out of the room. If the Light Sabers finally prepared the spell, then we must act quickly. We only have once chance to summon her.

"Shall I prepare the train, My Lord?"

"Yes. I want to be there by tonight and no later." The servant scampered out of the room like a mouse. Tonight will be the night. I'll have my chains released and then no one can stop me. No one will stop me from having my prizes.

Cassidy and Terrwyn. I'm coming for you both and I will not stop until I drain every last drop of magic from your bodies.

Cassie

"Cassie!" I turned around to see Sting running towards me.

"I'll catch up okay?" I waved to Natsu, Gray, Erza and Wendy before waiting for Sting. They headed out into the tunnel, standing by the entrance. I walked towards the blond, disappearing behind the wall.

"Phew, I'm glad I caught you." He bent over to catch his breath. I smirked at him before he stood up.

"Well you did." I smiled and he placed his hands on my waist. He slowly pulled me close with a smirk on his face.

"I didn't think you guys would already be at the tunnel. I've been looking everywhere for you." He bent close to me, resting his forehead on mine.

"Here I am." I smiled.

"Yes, here you are." We were quiet for a moment, his hands running up and down my sides. His hands felt hot and they left a warming feeling that I already am starting to love. My skin felt cold compared to him.

"Cassie." He whispered and leaned closer. Our lips brushed together and a sudden desire swept through my body. I grabbed him by his shirt and crashed my mouth on his.

He was shocked at first before he placed a hand behind my head and the other on my hip. I hooked my hands onto the top of his pants and pressed our bodies together. I'm surprised his pants weren't ripped open by how hard he pressed against the fabric. Our tongues danced together before we had to pull apart for air.

We were breathing heavy and his eyes were dilated. A small string of saliva connected our mouths before he pulled away completely.

"I-I didn't mean to do that." He was blushing furiously. The same wave from before came rushing back. I stroked my hand down his chiseled chest.

"It's fine. I wouldn't mind doing it again." I kissed the hollow of his throat and he let out a low moan. His hands went to my hips. They squeezed them before pushing me away.

"Stop! I came to wish you good luck and that is what I am going to do. Now, good luck Cassie."

"Cassidy! Let's go!" I heard Erza call and snapped out of it. I blinked a few times before I became embarrassed. Really embarrassed.