15. Zoé who?

"Who the hell are those people?!" I muttered to myself, this model-like black woman is nurturing me and I'm just confused as ever! Who is she?!

"Who-" As soon as I was about to ask her yet more people intruded in. The only thing suffers was that they were older and white.

I observed the woman as she watched the older couple walked in; she began to move awkwardly and partake nervous gestures.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Haynes." She spoke so overly proper and clear.

"Zoé!" Mrs. Haynes called out cheerfully yet concerned of Bradley.

"Hello Zoé." Mr. Haynes said.

I smiled warmly and gave them both a hug.

"It's been forever it seems." I grinned.

"Oh, honey it hasn't been that long!" Mrs. Haynes paused for a minute. "Where's Clair? It's odd you're here and not his sister." she questioned looking puzzled.

"Oh! Uh.. she's on her way, she just had to stop at her house."

"Okay! Can you stop having all these random conversations! I'm in his freaking hospital bed with you random people-! GET OUT! NURSE! DOCTOR! SOMEONE!" Bradley shouted.

A nurse charged in terrified and out of breath.

"Yes! Mr. Haynes?!" She said catching her breath.

"Did you send these random people in and who is Clair? Why does she need to be here? Tell me what the hell is going on... Now!" He began to try and get up but he lied back down and grabbed his head 'rubbing the pain away'.

I began to tell him everything, and when I was finished Bradley was speechless. his parents also had nothing to say and they just stared. I paused letting it sink in, then...

"So you're my girlfriend?" He looked funny at me.

"Don't look to happy, but yes I am." I sarcastically replied.

"Me dating a black woman?" He started to laugh.

"Bradley! My baby you don't remember mommy? Or your dad?" She began to sob next to his bed.

After the nurse saw that he couldn't remember anything she ran out then we noticed she went to go get a doctor. The doctor came in and gave us a polite smile and greetings. Then he started telling us why Bradley couldn't remember a thing.

"I'm Dr. Williams and I know you're all upset or devastated that Bradley's memory is gone. Well we did some tests and the good news is that, that is a lie. Bradley suffered a mild concussion and therefore right now he has Amnesia. Amnesia is a common illness, and it's only a partial or some cases long term memory loss. Yet, our tests have shown that Bradley's loss is only temporary."

I thanked God and smiled at Bradley.

"So, when will he get his memory back?" Mr. Haynes asked.

"Great question! His memory will be fresh and back to itself in about another three days."

"Thanks Dr. Williams." I told him grinning.

"Oh thank God! Thank you doctor!" Mrs. Haynes hugged him then Bradley.

"No problem." he warmly smiled and walked out.

*************************

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! My gift to you ! 💜🎉
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!
VOTE!
&SHARE