2. Something Unexpected

As the days went on Bradley didn't even know I existed. He'd catch me occasionally stealing quick glances at him at work and he'd walk away.

But enough was enough, I wanted to know what his problem was and why he was so rude the other day. So my plan was after work I'd go up to confront, and I wasn't going to back down without an answer.

I made my way up the stairs to enter a small building. There were cameras everywhere with tall, skinny models posing left and right. The room was brightly lit up with the camera man giving orders to the models.

I look around the room to finally spot the person I was looking for.

"Hey Bradley can we talk" I say all nonchalant.

He sighs "Make it quick I have to get back to work"

"Well I wanted to know why you're rude and mean to everyone."

He looks at me with cold eyes, not blinking once. "I don't think that's any of your concern now is it"

"I think its more than my concern considering I'm the one you're being rude to" I almost shout.

"If you think I'm being 'rude' to you than sweetheart you have another thing coming" he says with a smirk. I can't believe he almost smiled, I don't think I've ever seen him even show his teeth let alone a smirk.

"And what's that supposed to mean" I try to stand my ground by being tough and not giving in. But he just winks at me and turns on the back of his heels to walks away.

I stand there, my feet glued to the ground.

"Zo?" Clair waves here hand in my face. "You okay? Look like you just seen a ghost"

I finally snap out of it and come back to my senses.

"Yeah I'm fine... Hey we still on for tonight, you know girls free after 9 at the club!" I try changing the subject.

"Girl yes, you know I'm more than ready! Maybe I'll get a brotha" we both started laughing. When we were little I'd always pick on her because she tried to act black. I told she'd end of dating a black guy but she insisted she wouldn't.

"I'll pick you up at 8. So start getting dressed by 5 because you know you're never ready" she laughed and walked away.

*At the club*

Clair came and picked me up 8 o' clock on the dot. I managed to put on a tight, mid thigh black dress that showed off my big butt. I decided to look cute tonight and find me a good looking man. I didn't want to worry about Bradley be ing an ass and have a good time tonight.

When we we arrived the line was around the corner. "Oh no we're never going to get in with this line!" Clair whined.

"Don't worry I got this" I knew for a fact I wasn't going to wait in that long line so I pushed my boobs up a little and walked towards the bouncer. He gave us a nod to go in.

"You're brilliant Zo, I would've never thought of that"

"That's what I'm here for" we both laughed and walked toward s the bar. I wouldn't a drink so I could get loose before I hit the dance floor. The music was loud and sweaty drunken bodies were everywhere. As me and Clair made our way to the bar, for a moment I could've sworn I saw someone I knew sitting on the bar stool. I try to ignore him but he just looked so familiar. He had on a black leather jacket with a white v-neck under it, with black black jeans on. His eyes hung low from being intoxicated with alcohol and he was chugging his shots back like a pro. After I saw him take his 6th shot, I could finally see why he looked so familiar.

It was Bradley.

*********************************

A/N: THIS IS AN DUET BOOK STYLE WITH MY FRIEND @kaleyabrown SHOUT TO HER! ALSO, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPENS NEXT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!

(rp)