11. First Time

When we got inside I went straight to the guest bathroom to shower. I grabbed a gown and a pair of lacey, blue undergarments. Then I went back taking a long, hot shower. When I got out I put perfume and lotion on the dressed. I laid down on the guest room bed then started dozing off. I heard a knock, I opened my eyes seeing Bradley with just sweat pants on. His muscles looked more defined, and bigger which was even better! He looked confused and somewhat angry then he said...

"You know I'm very lonely in there I would appreciate it if you would come join me." He held out his hand as he came closer.

"I'm just still confused...why you were with her." I sat up.

"Baby, I didn't know she was the one trying to tear us apart!" He raised his voice frowning.

"Even when you didn't know you should have still thought about us! What- what we have means nothing to you now?" I asked tearing up.

He came closer pulling me into a hug, then we started to make out then he stopped.

"I'm sorry baby, I want to make it up to you...now, tonight." He picked me up going into his room laying me on the bed softly.

He started nipping at my lips then we began roughly making out. He removed his clothes slowly, then I slipped my gown off. He stared at me then at my body.

"What?" I sounded annoyed.

"Your body...is just amazingly perfect!" He complimented.

"No it's not." I blushed.

"Yes it is Zo!" He shouted.

"Shut up and kiss me!" I pulled his head down to my lips.

He began admiring my curves and then I felt a sharp pain in my womanhood. He entered inch by inch looking at me if I was hurting.

"I'm sorry tell me when to stop, if it hurts too much." He frowned looking concerned.

Held on to his back scratching it a couple of times. Then, he made a stop then repositioned himself. He broke my barrel and begin to thrust in and out slowly. I screamed from the top of my lungs feeling how big he is.

"I'm sorry baby." He stopped and smiled sadly.

"Don't stop." I raised my voice a bit.

He begin to groan and I started to feel pleasure myself. I moaned and Bradley picked up the speed knowing I was close. I felt my lower abdomen tighten up and I felt myself climax, then Bradley filled me with his seed.

He stayed inside me then slipped out falling asleep instantly. As I finally manage to get up, I uncomfortably waddled taking a quick shower to wash the blood off, then I held on to Bradley falling asleep myself.

*********************************

NO MORE OF VIRGIN ZOE'??!!

I'M SO SORRY GUYS!! IT'S TRACK SEASON AND I'VE BEEN HAVING BACK TO BACK MEETS, PLUS SCHOOL WORK! :/ BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LOOOOOGER AND BETTER! STAY TUNED.

PS:Thank you every one who in boxed me lol, commented, voted and followed me! I love you! yours truly, _caylove.