1. Giving In (Bwwm)

As my alarm went off I looked over to see the time.

6:00

"Shit!" I set the wrong time again! So I just got up and went down stairs to make a cup of tea. Then, my phone buzzed, I got a text from Clair.

'Get your ass here your gonna be late again!'

I realized I actually set the time right and I ran swiftly up the stairs and put on my bright purple Victoria's Secret jumpsuit. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my keys and headed out. I was speeding and surprised that I didn't get caught by the police.

I arrived at my daily work place 'VS studio', it has a huge runway, we also do photo shoots here.

I walked in and everyone was complementing me almost sarcastically and looking confused.

"Hey you made it and whats-"

"Clair, why is everyone starring at me?"

"Maybe because you still have your head scarf on!" she slipped it off smirking.

"Oh gosh, I had that on this whole time without noticing, my day is starting out great!" I whined sarcastically.

I went over to the mirror to fix my hair and I looked in the corner of the mirror to see a man starring at me. I gave him a half smile and he quickly turned away coldly.

He was built like a solider, his eyes were greyish, his hair was a dark brown and his skin was a light tan, he also looked a lot like Clair which was weird.

"Clair, come here!" I waved my towards myself.

"What's up Zo?"

"Who's the new hottie?" I pointed over to the guy.

"Um...yeah, that's my brother Bradley, he's the new music and sound producer."

"Oh, well introduce me girl!" I jumped up and down.

We walked towards him, he testing the sound. My heart was pounding through my chest.

"Bradley!" Clair screaming over the sounds and he shut them off.

"What?" he said sounding bothered.

"I want to met my best friend Zoe'."

"Hi." I smiled holding my hand out.

He just kept plugging in cords, and looked at my hand and he kept on working.

"Hey." he dryly said not looking my way.

Wow that was rude. I thought.

"Oh k, I guess I'll get my makeup on!" I practically ran away, I was so embarrassed.

*********************************

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST PART/CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE MORE JUICINESS TO COME STAY TUNED!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE!!