7

Mr. Irving= Bold and italic
Stiles= Normal and underline
Scott= Bold and underline
Liam= Normal
bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

OMG, I kind of forget about this story, haha. Well, here's another crappy chapter that is only dialogues. I'll try not to make the next chap. dialogues only.

_____________________

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down and start from the beginning," Scott said and Liam took a deep breath before speaking.

"Well, Hayden and I were at the road in the woods and --"

"What were you doing there in the middle of the night anyway?"

"We were on a date"

"What kind of date would you be doing in the woods?"

"Stiles!!!, that's not what matters right now, stop interrupting and let him finish"

"Okay, okay, Liam, you may continue. I will stop interrupting you, but I'm not making promises" Stiles said as Scott just shook his head, signaling Liam to continue.

"As I was saying, Hayden and I were at the road in the woods. As we're sharing a kiss, we suddenly heard a horse noise and running in the distance. We turn to took back at the road and saw a man with a hat riding a horse towards us. He started shooting bullets at us. We dodge the bullets and Hayden told me she will distract him while I run away to tell you. I disagreed of course. She said if both of us are death who is going to warn the pack about this, so I had no choice but to run. As I was running, I looked back and saw that Hayden got hit with a bullet. Green smoke started coming out of her, and she disappeared. I know she not dead because I would feel it if she was, but I didn't anything after she disappeared."

"Okay, is this the supernatural cowboys you were talking about sir"

"Yes, and just call Mr. Irving"

"Okay, then we need to have a pack meeting as soon as possible tomorrow. Would it be possible for you to come to the meeting Mr. Irving?"

"Sorry, I will be on duty at the sheriff station since it will be my first day as a Chief deputy" (A/N: I know before the job was Chief deputy sheriff, but I just changed it to just chief deputy)

"That okay"

"Wait, you are the new deputy that my dad was talking about."

"Yes,I assume you are Sheriff Stilinski's son then"

"Yes, I am"

"Okay, it nice to meet you."

"You too"

"Well, it's getting late, we should get going"

"Okay, thanks for giving us a warning and it was nice meeting you"

"Your welcome and you too," Dad said as he put up Layla/Bella from the couch and headed towards the door to leave.

After they left Liam said,

"Why was there a shape-shifter cheetah laying on your couch and who was that man?"

"We find her in the woods injury by a hunter bear trap. We got Deaton to fix her up, and that man is related to her. We wanted to tell me about the supernatural cowboys, so we brought them here to discuss."

"Okay, did you know that man smells like a cheetah"

"Yes, the cheetah also has another scent that I can't figure out"

"Yeah, I smell that too"

"Liam, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"You said you know that Hayden isn't dead because you would feel it is she was. What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know, something inside me was telling me that she isn't dead just trap somewhere"

"Okay"

"We will ask Deaton about that tomorrow. As of right now, I think you guys should get going, we have school tomorrow"

"Okay, bye see you tomorrow," Liam and Stiles said as they left out the door.

_______________________

End of another crappy short Chap.
I decided to at least finish this story since it's my first story and all.
Until next time, see you!!
Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)