26

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice,

Bold and italic = ancient spells

Here is another crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

In Witch World

The group landed at the portal to enter and exit Witch World. Everybody, except Layla, was looking around amazed by the futuristic world.

 Everybody, except Layla, was looking around amazed by the futuristic world

*Pice not mine, credit to owner*

"Stay close to me, don't wander off. Some witches and warlocks don't take kindly to other creatures." Layla said. The group nodded. "We need to get to the Supreme building which is that building that is standing alone." Then, they made their way to the bridge to get to the other side where the building is. As they were walking, a couple of witches and warlocks were giving that looks and some were shocked to see Stiles and Mason since humans aren't allowed in the Witch World. A group of witches stopped the group.

"Layla, long time no see. I see you brought some friends" the leader of the group said, "Oh, some are humans. You know you aren't allowed to bring humans to Witch World"

"Hello, Aurora" Layla greeted, annoyed that she was stopped by her group, who she thinks are going to be dark witches during the test of powers at the age of 16 if they keep doing this type of bullying. The group always annoys her every time she comes to Witch World. "I know that humans are allowed here, but humans that were cursed or possessed once can. And, they happened to have been possessed before, so they are allowed here."

"Whatever, what are you here anyway without your mom? Oh, wait your mom is not a witch anymore. Didn't she do the forbidden spell? She is not on the Hall of Great Witches anymore because that" Aurora said, trying to piss off Layla, which worked caused Layla's eyes were flickering from normal to orange. Once she saw that she smirked. Scott senses his mate's anger, held her hand. Layal calmed down after she felt her mate held her hand and her eyes stopped flickering. Aurora frowned at that.

"You don't need to know about why I'm here. Isn't it the test of powers today? You should be worried about that. Anyways, if you are done, we will be leaving" Layla said and pushed past the group and continuing walking with her pack, leaving Aurora angry.

"Who was that?" Stiles asked.

"That was Aurora Darkwaters and her minions who love to bully those that are below them" Layla answered, rolling her eyes. The group nodded.

"You mention something about the test of powers. What is that?" Scott asked.

"Oh, that is a test where witches and warlocks that turned 16, which is when they get their powers, test if their powers are good or evil. Good powers are orange or yellow, while evil powers are red or black. They will have you do this spell. If your eyes and powers are orange or yellow, then you are a good witch or warlock. If your eyes and powers are red or black, then you are an evil witch or warlock. If you are an evil witch or warlock, then, you will be sent to Hell Point, where all evil witches live." Layla explained as they crossed the bridge to the other side.