Epilogue

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice

Bold and italic = Ancient spells

Here is the last crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

It's been 10 years since Layla and Scott become true mates and Layla became the Luna of The McCall pack. The couples in the pack all got married. The McCall pack grew within those 10 years. They picked up strayed creatures that don't have a pack. Layla and Scott had two sets of twins that are three years apart. The first set were boys and the second set were girls. Two of their children were hybrid, the other two may be hybrid if they show powers at age 16. One of the boys was a hybrid of an alpha werewolf and a cheetah, while the other was a beta werewolf. One of the girls was a hybrid of a beta werewolf and cheetah, while the youngest girl was a cheetah. Stiles and Lydia had two girls. Malia and James had one son. Theo and Jay had twin boys and one little girl. Liam and Hayden had one daughter. Corey and Mason adopted a little boy and girl. The pack lives in the old Hale packhouse that became the McCall packhouse. The house was rebuilt into a mansion to fit the whole pack. Stiles became the new sheriff after his dad retired. The pack's parents helped them open a supernatural school in town that is a K-12 school. Humans were afraid of supernatural beings but after seeing that they were only protecting them from evil beings. They were more welcoming of them.

The supernatural beings that were in hiding were able to reveal their true self. The pack, expect Stiles work in the school. Scott teaches shifting for half-breeds and full bread, Layla teaches magic and spells. Lydia is the principal of the school. Theo teaches combat skills, Liam teaches a class for healing and taking the pain away, etc. Other supernatural beings work there as well as a couple of humans teaching regular subjects.

As of right now, Layla was in Witch World. She was asked to be a guest speaker by the Supremes witches and warlocks for a class of new witches since she was the only witch hybrid after Sabrina Black. She answers a couple of questions from the students after she gave a speech and all.

"Can you do magic while in your cheetah form?" a student asked.

"Yes, I am, which can be useful in battles."

"Mrs. McCall will take one more question before she demonstrates a spell or two for us." the teacher of the class said, "Bella, you will provide us with our last question."

"I heard that there is a spellbook that is only made for a hybrid witch and within that spellbook, there are ancient spells that can only be cast by a hybrid witch. Is that true?" Bella asked. A couple of other students frowned at her question, thinking she wasted the last question to ask that. Layla smiled at her.

Yes, it is true. As a matter of fact, I will demonstrate one ancient spell for you guys and have you guys guess what kind of spell it is" Layla answered, "I will need a volunteer. Bella, would you like to be my volunteer?" Bella nodded and got up from her seat to stand in front of Layla. Layla instructed her not to move and telling her the spell will be harmless.

"Pho Beth Lamafi Tau Res, Tau Samech Nun Dau Zaun" Layla said a spell, her eyes turning orange. She aimed the spell at Bella. It hit Bella. Bella looked at herself to see if anything changed but saw nothing.

"Now Bella, I will need to hit me with a spell," Layla said to Bella. Bella nodded and hit Layla with a shifting spell, but instead of hitting Layla, it hit Bella, changing her into a cat.

"Bella, try to change back" Layla instructed. Bella did as she was told, but nothing happened. She still was a cat. Layla changes Bella back.

"Bella, try to lit that torch," Layla said, point to a torch in the corner. Bella tried to lit the torch but ended up freezing the torch.

"What kind of spell did I hit Bella with?" Layla asked the rest of the class. She called a student.

"A spell that makes her magic do the opposite of what she wants it to do" the student answered.

"You are right. The spell I hit her with is called Corrupenim." Layla said.

"Zaun Dau Nun Samech Tau, Res Tau Lamafi Beth Pho" Layla said the revised spell and aim it at Bella to break the spell.

"Let's thanks, Mrs. McCall, for coming to speak to her class," The teacher said. The students complained, wanting to see more ancient spells, but thanks Layla and said goodbye. Layla said goodbye and went out of the classroom. She went through the portal that leads her to the portal to exit out of Witch World. Then, exiting out of Witch World, she landed in her bedroom and saw her mate waiting for her.

"Just in time for dinner. How was it?" Scott asked

"It was pretty good." She answered, giving him a kiss.

"Mom, dad"

"Yes, sweetie," Layla said as she turned to her youngest five-year-old son, Sam, who was holding something between his back.

"I made something for you in arts and crafts," he said as he showed them two brackets, one saying mom and the other saying dad.

"Aw, sweetie, these are beautiful. Why don't you put it on us" Layla replied as she and Scott hed their arm out for Sam. Sam put the brackets on his parents.

"Thank you, Sweetie. I love it" Scott said as Layla kissed Sam's cheeks as a thank you. As they made their way to the kitchen, where everyone was.

"Finally, I thought I would die of hungry" Stiles said jokingly as everyone laughed. The three sat down on the empty seats on the long table. Then, everybody starting eats, putting food on their plates. Scott and Layla looked at their pack smiling. They looked at each other and held hands.

"I love you, my alpha"

"I love you, my hybrid"

"We know you love each other, now eat," Stiles said, interrupting the lovely moment as always.

"Stiles" Scott said firmly.

"Sorry, Sorry, continue," Stiles said and Everyone laughed as they talked among each other, enjoying their pack dinner. I'm glad we moved back to Beacon Hills Layla thoughted as she watched her pack that keeps growing.

THE END!!!

-------------------------------------------

End of crappy story. Finally!!! Haa, haa

Thank you for being on this crazy journey with me and being patient with my updates. I really appreciate you guys taking the time in your days, where you can read a better story, to read my nonsense of a story. Until next year, stay safe and healthy, bye!!