Chapter 4

AUTHER'S NOTE Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while. I had started this chapter but couldn't think of a way to end it. Well on with the story. Could you leave a comment about my story because I'm completely new at stories and I'm not sure if it's good or not. Hope you have a Happy New Year

~~~~~~~*ROBERTO'S POINT OF VIEW*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to my plane to get back home. 'I can't wait to get home.' I finally gotten a break from Alberto. For some reason father needed him to stay with him instead of going with me to make sure I did my royal duties instead of running around. Since my father trusted me I tried to do my duties without fooling around. But old habits die hard. I wondered why father needed Alberto. He has been acting strange ever since....Sky.

While I was in deep thought the other princes came up to me. " Hello, Prince Roberto did His Majesty tell you?" When Edward asked me I got confused. "Hey Ed..what are you talking about?" "He is talking about how your father invited all of us to Alatria Villa,''said Prince Wilfred. "Oh.. I wonder why father would do that.'' First he needed Alberto and now inviting the other princes home. He has to be up to something.

"Well since you guys are coming to the villa why don't you join me on my way back. We can have fun together.'' "Sure saves times." Prince Keith curtly says. "That would be appreciated Prince Roberto." 'At least Prince Edward is nice about it.' In the end they all went with me on my plane ride home.

''What is father planning?'' I muttered under my breath.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~SKY'S POINT OF VIEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting in my room filled with excitement. I couldn't believe that the six princes were my childhood friends and that one of them is my brother. 'I wonder if they will be surprised. If they remember me. Wait...What if they don't remember me? What will happen then?'
I was wondering all these question when a knock came on my door. "Come in." My father came through the door with a smile on his face.
"They are in the waiting room Sky. How should we surprise them, dear daughter?" When he asked that a big smile was forming on my face.
"Oh, I already have a plan father." While we were walking to the room I told him my plan.
"That's fine with me. You certainty are Roberto's sister." My father said while trying to stifle a laugh. "Ok just remember to steer him in front of the door. Ok?" "Alright. Well I'm going in now." After saying that he walked in the room.

"Hello boys. Thank you for coming." I heard this behind the closed door. Now all i have to do is wait for the signal and I can continue with the plan

~~~~~ROBERTO'S POINT OF VIEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were waiting for my father to come. I have no idea why he would call the other princes here. There wasn't any matter we needed to discuss. Unless something had come up. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Roberto are you sure you don't know why we are here because some of us is busy with other matters at the moment." Prince Keith had said this rudely. 'Ahh...This guy.'

"Keithster, I don't know why you were called to be here. Besides if I was playing around I think you would know already." "That is true we would tell by now," the silent Wilfred finally said. They all started to voice their opinions.

When all of a sudden...

"Hello boys. Thank you for coming." The King, my father had walked into the room.

''Hello father! Why have you invited the other princes here today?" I walked up to him with a questioning face. "Roberto could you come over here please." He had a smile on his face while saying so, but his voice left for no questions. "Ok?" I walked up next to him wondering what he wants. "No son here." He moved me to in front of the door. All the princes were very confused by the king. They were used to him being a bit fun and goofy, but this was strange for them.