Chapter 1

'Finally...It's Friday,' i thought. I left the boutique after shift. I was finally having a day off tomorrow. I've been working non-stop this week. On my way to my apartment i thought i walk through the park. 'Wow the flowers are so pretty,' I thought. I always liked flowers since i could remember. While walking leisurely a man came up to me. "Excuse me are you Sky Hunter?"asked the man I assumed as a butler due to his clothes. "Yes, how do you know my name...who are you?" "I am Alberto, butler to the Royal Family of Alatria and I have been looking for you." "Why have you been looking for me?" I asked very confused about why a butler from THE royal family of another country would be doing here looking for me.  "You are the princess of Altaria, and younger sister of Prince Roberto,Princess Sky." "WHAT!?!? No this can't be there must be a mistake I can't be a princess!" I yelled at Alberto. There was no way that i was a princess. I'm just an orphan from-- wait i don't even know where I'm from. "There is no mistake because of your necklace,"says Alberto who is pointing at my necklace. I look down at my necklace.I don't know where this necklace came from but, all I knew i had it on when i was found at the orphanage & to keep it with me. I had this feeling that it was very important to me. " If you could come with me Princess Sky please, someone will explain this to you." "Oh..okay ," was all i said as i follow Alberto to a car that would take me to Alatria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived i was staring at the Alatria Villa .'I'ts so beautiful' I thought. "Please follow me Your Highness." That was the only thing he said as he headed inside the Villa. ''You don't have to call me Your Highness or Princess, just call me Sky." I felt weird being called that even though I'm not the princess he thinks I am. "I am afraid that I can not, it is one of the rules and proper equities to talk to royalty,"Alberto said as we continued down the hallway. Every once in a while some maids would say" Welcome Home Princess Sky." I wanted to tell them it's okay that they needed to call me that but i remember what Alberto said. He might lecture me about that which i really don't want. 

After walking for which seemed like forever we finally stopped at two giant doors. Alberto knocked on the door before entering the room,which turned out to be the throne room.Once we entered there was man sitting on the throne looking at a picture. He had the same chocolate brown hair with some gray ones. He has dark brown eyes. Almost so dark it looks like a pool of black. As we neared him he i noticed that he looked sad.As if he was longing for something as he stared at the picture in his hand.

"Your Majesty." "Yes Alberto what do you want,'' said the king in a sad,yet firm voice without looking up.

''I have brought Princess Sky as you wished Your Majesty." When Alberto said that the king looked up so fast i thought he'd hurt himself.''Sky, my daughter."said the king as he run up to me and crushed me in a big hug."...can't...breath..''He was hugging me so tight i thought he might brake me. ''Oh sorry my dear Sky. I'm just so excited to finally see you after ten years.You don't know how i missed you." ''Umm...Your Majesty i think you have the wrong person. I can't be your daughter...I'm just an orph-" "No, you are my daughter because me &your mother gave you that necklace for your birthday before you were taken away." "But i don't remember anything before i was eight." I stared at my necklace. I always wondered where it came from and who gave it to me."Alberto leave us." "Yes Your Majesty." After he left he it became quiet.

"Come with me Sky, there is something i have to show you."  'What is it that he has to show me.' I followed the king...my father with that thought in my mind. 

What will happen next? Will she remember what happened to her? Will she meet her brother that she hasn't seen in ten years?Well you have to read to see happen next. 

Also I will try to write some other chapters today. I am writing the second chapter as you read this so please be patient.